The new bronze diver age

Dedicated to Dive watches
Darksider
Founder
Facebook ID: 0

The new bronze diver age

Post by Darksider » July 12th 2020, 11:40pm

The article below was originally written by me (not me personally, the author) for issue #5 of About Time magazine. However some unspeakable person at said publication forgot (so he says) to give me credit when it went to print!

My original article focused more on micro brands, as back then apart from Anonimo and Panerai, it was only really the smaller independents that were producing bronze watches but since then; IWC, Oris, Pita, Tudor, Zenith (pilot watch), Zodiac and a few more brands have all released bronze models.

So here’s an adaptation improved version of my original story. And if you did manage to catch the original print version and wondered who wrote it– it was me! ;)

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2016/07 ... r-age.html

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Re: The new bronze diver age

Post by Nuvolari » July 13th 2020, 9:31pm

Great read, man - thanks! Sorry some jackass hosed you on acknowledgment...

But your signature makes me grin & shake my head, disbelievingly! :lol:
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: The new bronze diver age

Post by 3Flushes » July 14th 2020, 6:32am

The fucking asshole still didn't put a byline on it.

They didn't give ME credit... here's a better version by ME- who the fuck wrote th...

nvm- who gives a fuck - there is no hope for the most cognitively deficient country on the face of the earth.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “Davy Jones' Locker”