Seiko Sumo VS Seiko BFK, anyone own both?

Dedicated to Dive watches
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Seiko Sumo VS Seiko BFK, anyone own both?

Post by Kahuna74 » April 13th 2013, 12:36pm

conjurer wrote:Take it easy, jonny--the boys are just breaking your balls a little bit.

conj with nothing but respect to you, I did mean what I said to him.johnnyboy thinks there is nothing wrong with buying Invicta and how dare any of us say other wise. I think a lot of his posts are just talking shit about a lot of the members here from what I see. I read a lot of good threads that have nothing to do with Invicta. I post a lot about my watches as do other members. What does he post. Like AJC said if you don't like it here why post here? I think he is a Troll by definition.
Last edited by Anonymous on April 13th 2013, 12:42pm, edited 2 times in total.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » April 13th 2013, 12:37pm

eddiea wrote:
solchitlins wrote:you know what guys? I came here to talk about watches and stuff not try to impress or fit in with a bunch of old bald guys that think silicone tits and hand guns are super cool.

Your comments caught my attention.....for the record, care to outline specifically, what seems to be your problem with silicone tits and hand guns ?

"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » April 13th 2013, 12:37pm

Kahuna74 wrote:
conjurer wrote:Take it easy, jonny--the boys are just breaking your balls a little bit.
conj with nothing but respect to you, I did mean what I said to him.johnnyboy thinks there is nothing wrong with buying Invicta and how dare any of us say other wise. I think a lot of his posts are just talking shit about a lot of the members here from what I have see. I read a lot of good threads that have nothing to do with Invicta. I post a lot about my watches as do other members. What does he post. Like AJC said if you don't like it here why post here? I think he is a Troll by definition.

Fucked up on the quote over here!!!!
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bedlam » April 13th 2013, 3:22pm

If you are not up for some robust banter and the occasional shellacking you won't last here. Thanks for the memories Sol

Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » April 13th 2013, 3:59pm

Go fuck yourself Troll. And just for the record I owned a couple of Invicta's a few years back and took a bath on them. So I think I have a right to "hate" them if I choose. Still waiting to see something "smart" from you johnnyboy. You just keep coming to the newbees defense. you have been here all of a couple of months yet know such much about this place. There are a lot more than a couple of dozen old men who post here. Then again with me being an idiot, what do I know.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » April 13th 2013, 4:13pm

jonnybardo wrote:Ahh, a day in the life of Watchlords...

New Member: Hey, cool site.
Watchlord 1: Hey, hope you don't like Invicta. We're obsessed about Invicta around here.
New Member: No, not really into Invicta although I don't necessarily hate them. I do have a question or two...
Watchlord 1: You fucking geek! Get the fuck out of here. Or at least don't ask questions! And make sure you hate Invicta!
Watchlord 2: Yeah, must be a troll.
Watchlord 3: LOL
Watchlord 4: ROTFLMAO
New Member: WTF? What did I do?
Watchlord 5: You asked questions that we didn't like, so fuck off.
Watchlord 6: Hang in there, New Member, the guys are just being assholes. Either become one yourself or get the fuck out.
New Member 2: Hey, cool site. I have a question...

This was your first post. Yet I am the idiot, right. Read this and tell me this is not starting shit! Negative remarks about older members here, calling every member Invicta haters? I think we let people see the truth about that company johnnyboy. Sorry you don't see it that way. I mentioned the "made in China" thread and your remarks. Your answer, I have issues. One thing I have learned here, if it sounds like a Troll, it is a Troll. All your little remarks to codguy and some of the other members also shows your true intentions here. IMO.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » April 13th 2013, 4:21pm

jonnybardo wrote:I'm not a big fan of either - silicone boobs or guns - but then again I'm a touchy feely type. I prefer boobs au naturale.

Ok, sure

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 13th 2013, 5:31pm

Kahuna74 wrote:

conj with nothing but respect to you, I did mean what I said to him.johnnyboy thinks there is nothing wrong with buying Invicta and how dare any of us say other wise. I think a lot of his posts are just talking shit about a lot of the members here from what I see. I read a lot of good threads that have nothing to do with Invicta. I post a lot about my watches as do other members. What does he post. Like AJC said if you don't like it here why post here? I think he is a Troll by definition.

I know, kahuna. I was just breaking balls a little bit.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 13th 2013, 6:00pm

solchitlins wrote:you know what guys? You're just not worth it.
I came here to talk about watches and stuff not try to impress or fit in with a bunch of old bald guys that think silicone tits and hand guns are super cool.

You came here to troll. I have seen some of your posts elsewhere. To comment that you wanted to get the perspective from members here is more than a stretch. And where do you see a conversation about handguns here? By the way, I have a full head of hair and you have no sense of humor.

Your "sweet rips" are not even remotely clever, it's like Troll pre-school up in here.

That is because people like you try to come here to troll only to get caught and shown the door. I prefer to call this place the troll kill zone.

So enjoy your chuckles while I scratch my head at your groucho marx, foghorn leghorn, shoe polish and drywall references, because much like your children do I also think you're lame.

HMM, you really should have read the TOS about families but I will refrain from commenting on yours.

jonnybardo wrote:Ahh, a day in the life of Watchlords...

New Member: Hey, cool site.
Watchlord 1: Hey, hope you don't like Invicta. We're obsessed about Invicta around here.
New Member: No, not really into Invicta although I don't necessarily hate them. I do have a question or two...
Watchlord 1: You fucking geek! Get the fuck out of here. Or at least don't ask questions! And make sure you hate Invicta!
Watchlord 2: Yeah, must be a troll.
Watchlord 3: LOL
Watchlord 4: ROTFLMAO
New Member: WTF? What did I do?
Watchlord 5: You asked questions that we didn't like, so fuck off.
Watchlord 6: Hang in there, New Member, the guys are just being assholes. Either become one yourself or get the fuck out.
New Member 2: Hey, cool site. I have a question...

You know, we have quite a few invicta owners here. They for the most part moved on from buying them but question why with all of the information out there on the brand, here and on other sites, people still ooh and aah over the brand. If you like something, fine and dandy but be an educated buyer. That goes for any brand by the way

No one forces someone to join here and no one keeps people here against their will. The door to leave is always open.

solchitlins wrote:
ocean wrote:
codguy wrote:Way too much languish over a $200 watch.

Exactly my thought. You're saying you can't afford a 200 dollar watch yet you're looking at a 500 dollar watch what the fuck? Buy an invicta and geeks is stage left.

Guess we're not here to talk about wristwatches?

There is no languish you Dipshit. Go jam that invicta up your corn hole, you might get more use out of it that way.

www.gaybeef.com is stage left, go treat yo self

Wow! that was an intelligent and well thought out exit line. What do you have against gay people?

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » April 13th 2013, 6:26pm

Horse Feathers wrote:This thread was made possible by

and

The Foghorn Codguy Kahuna74 Bedlam Foundation

and viewers like you

Freakin' hysterical.

Good lord - I haven't chimed in till now; read every post on this thread.

Good heavens, do we have an influx of Fauntleroys around here lately. Newbies join here and then give us instructions on how to act - and those self-same newbies start off giving overlong, meaningless editorials on how watches shouldn't be expensive?

Geek salad, baby. And it tastes, in Geek prose, "like throw-up."
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 13th 2013, 6:29pm

In reference to Alain's fine post above, and without wanting to waste space with quoting, I find it endlessly fascinating that the trolls who come here are so absurdly thin-skinned as to explode in vicious rage at the slightest provocation. Hence solly's:

Guess we're not here to talk about wristwatches?

There is no languish you Dipshit. Go jam that invicta up your corn hole, you might get more use out of it that way.

www.gaybeef.com is stage left, go treat yo self

...or that other jagoff from a few months ago, when I first used the "head through the drywall" gag.

I mean, really! One would think that Eyal would subject some of his moles to some training--perhaps being anally raped by Mongo--before sending them behind enemy lines.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » April 13th 2013, 6:32pm

conjurer wrote:[i]Guess we're not here to talk about wristwatches?

That's the phrase that indicates the self destruct process has begun.

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™

Return to “Dive Watches”