Delma Quattro

Dedicated to Dive watches
Post Reply
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3136
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by Nuvolari » August 26th 2022, 7:55pm

That is a great looking case and dial… but the model name is odd.

Does it come with 3 other watches? Is it called Quattro because the movement is a version on the venerable 282-FOUR?
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46086
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by koimaster » August 26th 2022, 8:31pm

Nuvolari wrote:
August 26th 2022, 7:55pm
That is a great looking case and dial… but the model name is odd.

Does it come with 3 other watches? Is it called Quattro because the movement is a version on the venerable 282-FOUR?
It has 4 wheel dive.


Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10661
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by 3Flushes » August 27th 2022, 1:26am

Hate the bezel's and recessed crown's guts. I'd proly hate the decompression plate's guts, too, if the fuckin' fucks bothered to include a picture of the fucking thing.

I also hate the guts of dive watch pictures where the subject is sprayed with glycerine and water to achieve the wet look shot — Just fucking stop it with the hackneyed, stale ass bullshit already.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9495
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by jason_recliner » August 28th 2022, 2:17am

conjurer wrote:
August 26th 2022, 10:25pm
Looks like a Deep Blew.
You're incorrect.
3Flushes wrote:
August 27th 2022, 1:26am
Hate the bezel's and recessed crown's guts. I'd proly hate the decompression plate's guts, too, if the fuckin' fucks bothered to include a picture of the fucking thing.

I also hate the guts of dive watch pictures where the subject is sprayed with glycerine and water to achieve the wet look shot — Just fucking stop it with the hackneyed, stale ass bullshit already.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
Are you high or just demented? This is the single most important dive watch release since the SKX779. Idiot.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9088
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by codguy » August 28th 2022, 8:04am

Nuvolari wrote:
August 26th 2022, 7:55pm
the model name is odd.

Does it come with 3 other watches?
Nope, the Quattro's name came about because the package contains;

Uno) Wartch shipped loose
Due) 68" crocodile embossed genuine simulated leather belt
Tre) Matching ^ warlet
Quattro) Matching key fob

Interestingly, the brand was named after Signore Antonio Giovanni Argento's youngest daughter whom grew up to become a free spirited woman until her untimely auto related accident involving a convertible and a cliff.

Believe a movie about her and friend Louisa was produced in the early 90's documenting their midlife and the tragedy.
.



Image



.
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10661
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by 3Flushes » August 29th 2022, 1:32am

jason_recliner wrote:
August 28th 2022, 2:17am
conjurer wrote:
August 26th 2022, 10:25pm
Looks like a Deep Blew.
You're incorrect.
3Flushes wrote:
August 27th 2022, 1:26am
Hate the bezel's and recessed crown's guts. I'd proly hate the decompression plate's guts, too, if the fuckin' fucks bothered to include a picture of the fucking thing.

I also hate the guts of dive watch pictures where the subject is sprayed with glycerine and water to achieve the wet look shot — Just fucking stop it with the hackneyed, stale ass bullshit already.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
Are you high or just demented? This is the single most important dive watch release since the SKX779. Idiot.
To even put this watch in the same sentence with the SKX779 is an horological abomination of unspeakable proportion, sir. I can only presume that you are also, too, a devotee of the Bazinga!-esque hackneyed wet look shot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🗯gasp🗯hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9495
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by jason_recliner » August 30th 2022, 3:51pm

What. The. Fuck, Flushes. I used to consider you a man of - well, not refined - taste, but taste, nevertheless. I also thought you knew more about watches than, say, Che Guevara. Wake the fuck up man. If Bazinga can recognise greatness, so too can you.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time
Posts: 5463
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by svaglic » August 31st 2022, 10:36am

I like it, I like the blue. Too big for me, but I would appreciate it on someone’s wrist if I saw it. The hidden crown is cool and I like the overall look.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
Image
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3136
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by Nuvolari » September 4th 2022, 8:57pm

3Flushes wrote:
August 29th 2022, 1:32am
jason_recliner wrote:
August 28th 2022, 2:17am
conjurer wrote:
August 26th 2022, 10:25pm
Looks like a Deep Blew.
You're incorrect.
3Flushes wrote:
August 27th 2022, 1:26am
Hate the bezel's and recessed crown's guts. I'd proly hate the decompression plate's guts, too, if the fuckin' fucks bothered to include a picture of the fucking thing.

I also hate the guts of dive watch pictures where the subject is sprayed with glycerine and water to achieve the wet look shot — Just fucking stop it with the hackneyed, stale ass bullshit already.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
Are you high or just demented? This is the single most important dive watch release since the SKX779. Idiot.
To even put this watch in the same sentence with the SKX779 is an horological abomination of unspeakable proportion, sir. I can only presume that you are also, too, a devotee of the Bazinga!-esque hackneyed wet look shot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🗯gasp🗯hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
I was a little late coming back to this thread - but I do like the invocation of Sam Kinison!
A8335FF4-9A5A-40A6-9F14-DEE34F34DB3D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9495
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by jason_recliner » September 13th 2022, 7:24pm

conjurer wrote:
September 13th 2022, 6:38pm
jason_recliner wrote:
September 13th 2022, 5:51pm
Delma continues to make waves in the industry:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/delma-quattro/

Revolutionary strap change system.

The new most feared watch company in the world?
I thought you'd given up Fratello for lent.
My phone gets buzzed every time there's Delma content online. They must be a big deal.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10661
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by 3Flushes » September 14th 2022, 2:14am

jason_recliner wrote:
September 13th 2022, 5:51pm
Delma continues to make waves in the industry:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/delma-quattro/

Revolutionary strap change system.

The new most feared watch company in the world?
The only revelation here is that the schmucks at ABTW failed to mention the quick change strap feature. And while Frat extols the RBES they fail to point out that when the crown is fully screwed down, a coin, a finely manicured fingernail, or the thoughtfully provided tool is required to unscrew the crown using the thoughtfull provided slot in the top of the crown, a point included in the ABTW advertorial. So, while Frat notes that while changing out straps, [F]iddly tools are not your friend when you’re sitting on the boat’s edge and about to roll backwards into the water, ABTW notes that such a fiddly tool is is your friend should you wish to syncronize your Delma with your dive computer while sitting on the boat's edge prior to one's dive. So much so in fact, the fiddly crown tool is included free of charge.

IHTFWG. And Frat and ABTW.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9495
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by jason_recliner » September 14th 2022, 4:31am

3Flushes wrote:
September 14th 2022, 2:14am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 13th 2022, 5:51pm
Delma continues to make waves in the industry:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/delma-quattro/

Revolutionary strap change system.

The new most feared watch company in the world?
The only revelation here is that the schmucks at ABTW failed to mention the quick change strap feature. And while Frat extols the RBES they fail to point out that when the crown is fully screwed down, a coin, a finely manicured fingernail, or the thoughtfully provided tool is required to unscrew the crown using the thoughtfull provided slot in the top of the crown, a point included in the ABTW advertorial. So, while Frat notes that while changing out straps, [F]iddly tools are not your friend when you’re sitting on the boat’s edge and about to roll backwards into the water, ABTW notes that such a fiddly tool is is your friend should you wish to syncronize your Delma with your dive computer while sitting on the boat's edge prior to one's dive. So much so in fact, the fiddly crown tool is included free of charge.

IHTFWG. And Frat and ABTW.
Well this advertorial sugegsts the crown isn't an issue, so there. You're wrong. Again.

I would use the edge of my decompression table to turn the crown. If I drop the table off the edge of the boat I'm going to die anyway, so the crown is then the least of my concerns. Problem solved. Hater.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10661
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by 3Flushes » September 15th 2022, 2:35am

jason_recliner wrote:
September 14th 2022, 4:31am
3Flushes wrote:
September 14th 2022, 2:14am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 13th 2022, 5:51pm
Delma continues to make waves in the industry:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/delma-quattro/

Revolutionary strap change system.

The new most feared watch company in the world?
The only revelation here is that the schmucks at ABTW failed to mention the quick change strap feature. And while Frat extols the RBES they fail to point out that when the crown is fully screwed down, a coin, a finely manicured fingernail, or the thoughtfully provided tool is required to unscrew the crown using the thoughtfull provided slot in the top of the crown, a point included in the ABTW advertorial. So, while Frat notes that while changing out straps, [F]iddly tools are not your friend when you’re sitting on the boat’s edge and about to roll backwards into the water, ABTW notes that such a fiddly tool is is your friend should you wish to syncronize your Delma with your dive computer while sitting on the boat's edge prior to one's dive. So much so in fact, the fiddly crown tool is included free of charge.

IHTFWG. And Frat and ABTW.
Well this advertorial sugegsts the crown isn't an issue, so there. You're wrong. Again.

I would use the edge of my decompression table to turn the crown. If I drop the table off the edge of the boat I'm going to die anyway, so the crown is then the least of my concerns. Problem solved. Hater.
Having removed your watch head from the decompression table in order to use it to unscrew the pain-in-the-ass crown, the best outcome would be for you to drop the watch head off of the edge of the boat, for as Frat notes, it will sink.

Hater indeed. I hate that fuckin' watches guts.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10661
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Delma Quattro

Post by 3Flushes » September 15th 2022, 3:24am

jason_recliner wrote:
September 15th 2022, 2:40am
3Flushes wrote:
September 15th 2022, 2:35am
Hater indeed. I hate that fuckin' watches guts.
It's easily the finest timepiece upon which I've ever set eyes. It is, quite simply, superb.
Well then, put your eyes back in your head and take another look at that atrocious horological abomination, by golly.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
Post Reply

Return to “Dive Watches”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest