Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

WURW Tuesday 07.02.2024

Post by Thunder1 » July 2nd 2024, 4:30am

To start off Speedy Tuesday..
Omega Speedmaster(2).JPG
For later this afternoon/evening..
Glycine Combat Sub 39 GL0399(3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: WURW Tuesday 07.02.2024

Post by Nuvolari » July 2nd 2024, 9:09am

Yeah, that’s an awesome Speedmaster 👌

Eight and eighty.

Back when I was a working stiff I’d have to grin and bear it and put on a starched shirt & tie and a nice sportscoat. I might have even crammed onto a BART train to get into San Francisco! Blech! 🤢

Thankfully, today’s major decision is: Do I shower, then swim, then shower again? Or maybe just swim and then shower? Saves water, right?

Today will be only slightly warmer than Hell but when Mrs. & I had previously decided we’d ‘hit the beach’ we overlooked the “other people” component, as well as the fact that this is the week those people celebrate their British heritage or whatever.
IMG_7404.jpeg
Instead, traditional fresh-water rectangle-swimming is so much easier its appeal can not be overlooked.

And shant.

One-oh-SEVEN.

Degrees!
IMG_7408.jpeg
So hot that the Tazio Nuvolari Ceremonial Memorial Meditational Humming Bird Preserve & Champagne Quality Verification Institute had to take emergency measures to facilitate relocation of the feeders into the shade of a Japanese Maple tree.
IMG_7411.jpeg
There are some great people there. And half of them will probably wear something somewhat semi water resistant.
IMG_7412.jpeg
IMG_7413.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

bedlam
Senior Member & WIS

Re: WURW Tuesday 07.02.2024

Post by bedlam » July 2nd 2024, 5:42pm

Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”