WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Watch You Are Wearing
Post Reply
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 8850
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by Thunder1 » May 4th 2024, 4:12am

Starting off my weekend w/ a chrono..
Oris Divers 65 Chrono(2).JPG
Going w/ a Hammy GMT for later this afternoon/evening..
Hamilton Jazzmaster Traveler GMT H32625555(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
smellody
Owner
Posts: 11944
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by smellody » May 4th 2024, 6:26am

Thankful it is Saturday! May the fourth be with you!

Image

I'll be wearing a combination of:

Picking up:
Image

Having a NOS pink gold crown installed replacing the yellow gold one.

Image

Having a fun summer orange rubber strap installed on:

Image

And not wearing, but showing my watchmaker:

Image

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that I'm an enthusiast of some kind.
   Image
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 4152
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Contact:

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by Nuvolari » May 4th 2024, 10:50am

Smellody, I reckon you some sort of car enthusiast who also likes to rolax.

It’s raining so I’ve been forcibly subdued by the canine team and haven’t been able to get to a different watch yet.
IMG_6089.jpeg
IMG_6087.jpeg
IMG_6088.jpeg
Once it stops raining, I’ll be dressed in a manner that nearly led my wife to shoot me:
IMG_8863.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
WIStful
Posts: 161
Joined: March 9th 2024, 8:48pm

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by WIStful » May 4th 2024, 11:20am

The more I see of these Hamiltons the more I like them. Both very classy.

Day 4 of extended wear testing, including through sleep cycle. Still comfy and running a smidge less than -3 SPD.

IMG_3051.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 4152
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Contact:

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by Nuvolari » May 4th 2024, 2:46pm

WIStful wrote:
May 4th 2024, 11:20am
The more I see of these Hamiltons the more I like them. Both very classy.

Day 4 of extended wear testing, including through sleep cycle. Still comfy and running a smidge less than -3 SPD.


IMG_3051.jpeg
That bracelet really works well - different than the Seiko standard options but equally well built, sturdy, and squeak-free. 👍. Is that from Strapcode?
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
smellody
Owner
Posts: 11944
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by smellody » May 4th 2024, 2:47pm

Nuvolari wrote:
May 4th 2024, 10:50am
Smellody, I reckon you some sort of car enthusiast who also likes to rolax.

It’s raining so I’ve been forcibly subdued by the canine team and haven’t been able to get to a different watch yet.

IMG_6089.jpeg
IMG_6087.jpeg
IMG_6088.jpeg

Once it stops raining, I’ll be dressed in a manner that nearly led my wife to shoot me:

IMG_8863.jpeg
Nuvolari, that's a really good picture of you.

Also of your little dawgs too also.
   Image
WIStful
Posts: 161
Joined: March 9th 2024, 8:48pm

Re: WURW Saturday 05.04.2024

Post by WIStful » May 4th 2024, 3:00pm

Nuvolari wrote:
May 4th 2024, 2:46pm
WIStful wrote:
May 4th 2024, 11:20am
The more I see of these Hamiltons the more I like them. Both very classy.

Day 4 of extended wear testing, including through sleep cycle. Still comfy and running a smidge less than -3 SPD.


IMG_3051.jpeg
That bracelet really works well - different than the Seiko standard options but equally well built, sturdy, and squeak-free. 👍. Is that from Strapcode?
No, it is the OEM bracelet. Works perfectly for me. And it is diashielded like the head.

They gave it the slim treatment along with rest of watch. Thin enough you could wear it on a normal dress/everyday watch, clasp has been minimized as well . Really a good job imo
Post Reply

Return to “On the Wrist Today”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest