WURW Friday 04.26.2024

Post by Thunder1 » April 26th 2024, 4:31am

Ending my workweek w/ a Jazzy PR..
Hamilton Jazzmaster PR H32635541(2).JPG
For later this afternoon/evening..
Oris Divers 65 Blue(2).JPG
Winston & Walter woof 'TGIF, TGIF'..
WinstonWalter02212019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
WIStful

Re: WURW Friday 04.26.2024

Post by WIStful » April 26th 2024, 11:57am

IMG_3016.jpeg
King Silver Sonic Cornet with SRPE60. Solid sterling silver bell and lead pipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WIStful

Re: WURW Friday 04.26.2024

Post by WIStful » April 27th 2024, 9:20am

smellody wrote:
April 26th 2024, 10:11pm
WIStful wrote:
April 26th 2024, 1:12pm
IMG_3007.jpeg

Left to right, Yoshi and Coco.
They are cuties 😍
I will pass on your compliment.

I have become a fan of Staffordshire Bull Terriers. My son wanted a dog as he entered his teen years. I had experienced a Bull Terrier, my first wife's dog, and it was an interesting creature.

But they are surprisingly massive dogs and the breed has some health issues. Staffies are a lot smaller, the breed standard is 38 lbs for males, 32 lbs for females.

Very gregarious breed, tend to adore people, optimistic/happy dogs but as a bull breed can be iffy around other dogs. Early socialization to other dogs is highly recommended. And not reliable off the lead, as terriers, they need to be under physical control always, on a lead or fenced area.

One squirrel and they zone in and are gone.

If you can accept those two issues, they are brilliant companion/house dogs. Exercise needs are minimal, they tend to short bursts of high energy stuff, 15 minutes of fetch or mutual zoomies and they are chill for the day.

IMG_3018.jpeg

Yoshi is a male, 7yo, Coco 4yo female.

I was involved in Schutzhund in the 90s and you will never get the degree of off lead compliance that is attainable with a good German Shepherd Dog but other than that a really great breed.

Amazingly agile when chasing each other around the yard, a regular flying circus that never fails to entertain.

A reputable, experienced breeder focused solely on this breed is highly recommended.

In UK, the lines there have suffered because the Dangerous Dogs Act banned Pit Bulls but not Staffies, so they have been fulfilling the demand for intimidating chav dog and lots of questionable Staffies have been bred there in recent decades, especially with respect to human aggression, which formerly was rather absent from the breed, traditionally they tend to go absolutely gaga over people.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”