WURW Wednesday 01.04.2022

Watch You Are Wearing
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

WURW Wednesday 01.04.2022

Post by Thunder1 » January 4th 2023, 5:35am

Starting the day off w/ a Jazzy chrono...
Hamilton Jazzmaster Chrono H32616553(2).JPG
And a taste of 'Winter' for later this afternoon/evening..
Seiko Grand Seiko SBGA415(Winter)(3).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: WURW Wednesday 01.04.2022

Post by Nuvolari » January 4th 2023, 11:58am

[⚠️long, wordy, and reasonably inappropriate post for WRUW thread⚠️]

Fantastic Hamilton - which I would think under normal circumstances would be difficult to remove… until you see that GEE ESS!! My LORD (get it?) that is beautiful!! And even from here, you can see the finish on those dauphine hands looks scalpel-sharp! 😮

A fairly significant storm awaits us on a very shitty day from a work perspective:

“Hey you - you want some money? Cool. Repayment? Dunt worry it’s better than everybody else... But, welllllll… yes, technically your interest rate is just about DOUBLE for the exact same home purchase scenario from this time last year when your wife got laid off right before we closed.

What’s that…? You’re okay with it!? Really!? Oh, okay, then… I mean, ‘shew!’, right?… Yes, certainly, it is a beautiful home and I can see why you would want to move ahead….

Okay then, that’s great.

So, we’re pretty much ready to go. We just need to address the fact that you are nowhere near qualifying for an approval because twice the interest rate does not - contrary to what you were previously told by your ‘friend’ - lower your proposed payment. You don’t have a calculator?”

Win some, lose some…. But the health insurance is GREAT! 😊

Watches (and writing) are a health distraction!
CEA155EE-6B09-454C-9D90-EBC464824698.jpeg
A4AAB337-D11E-4FEE-A533-39EDE81CEF63.jpeg
1E61119A-667F-4C35-AFC6-77E5F6BF3D79.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

smellody (Online)
Owner

Post by smellody » January 4th 2023, 2:53pm

Nuvolari wrote:
January 4th 2023, 11:58am
[⚠️long, wordy, and reasonably inappropriate post for WRUW thread⚠️]

Fantastic Hamilton - which I would think under normal circumstances would be difficult to remove… until you see that GEE ESS!! My LORD (get it?) that is beautiful!! And even from here, you can see the finish on those dauphine hands looks scalpel-sharp! 😮

A fairly significant storm awaits us on a very shitty day from a work perspective:

“Hey you - you want some money? Cool. Repayment? Dunt worry it’s better than everybody else... But, welllllll… yes, technically your interest rate is just about DOUBLE for the exact same home purchase scenario from this time last year when your wife got laid off right before we closed.

What’s that…? You’re okay with it!? Really!? Oh, okay, then… I mean, ‘shew!’, right?… Yes, certainly, it is a beautiful home and I can see why you would want to move ahead….

Okay then, that’s great.

So, we’re pretty much ready to go. We just need to address the fact that you are nowhere near qualifying for an approval because twice the interest rate does not - contrary to what you were previously told by your ‘friend’ - lower your proposed payment. You don’t have a calculator?”

Win some, lose some…. But the health insurance is GREAT! 😊

Watches (and writing) are a health distraction!

CEA155EE-6B09-454C-9D90-EBC464824698.jpeg

A4AAB337-D11E-4FEE-A533-39EDE81CEF63.jpeg

1E61119A-667F-4C35-AFC6-77E5F6BF3D79.jpeg
You need more Purdy pens 🖊.
pauliedoggs

Post by pauliedoggs » January 4th 2023, 3:58pm

Happy New Year, Gents!! Long time no posty for me. I was hoping to join in on this thread today but I cannot sign into Imgur to attach my photo--says this after I login:

{"data":{"error":"Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."},"success":false,"status":500}

OK, I remember now how to post pics.
Last edited by pauliedoggs on January 4th 2023, 8:36pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”