WURW Friday 11.04.2022

Watch You Are Wearing
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

WURW Friday 11.04.2022

Post by Thunder1 » November 4th 2022, 4:47am

Starting off Flieger Friday w/ a Big Crown ProPilot..
Oris Big Crown ProPilot Cal111(1).JPG
And a Khaki King Scuba for later this afternoon/evening..
Hamilton Khaki King Scuba H64545153(1).JPG
Winston & Walter woof 'TGIF, TGIF'..
Winston & Walter 10.22.202022.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: WURW Friday 11.04.2022

Post by conjurer » November 4th 2022, 8:53am

smellody wrote:
November 4th 2022, 8:43am
Fine ass⌚️ ⌚️ and 🐶 🐶 ⛈️!

Wearing something blue today as I have to go into the office for lunch...

This is a fine Swiss Omega with a blue ceramic bezel. Yes Toe-Bee is is a dive watch and it goes deep. Cod, yes the lume is good.
Why, that wartche makes my penus Harde!!
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » November 4th 2022, 2:21pm

Why settle for lume that is good when you can have lume that is pretty-good instead?

I do love a blue dial, though… and ceramic?

Fohgedaboudit, it’s the best, and that’s that.

There ain’t nothing better in bezels than ceramic, that’s a gawddamn fact - and anyone who says otherwise is likely to get shot in the dick!

What? I’m just sayin’… I mean, there’s a lotta ‘crazies’ out there, you know. You gotta be careful, anything could happen.

And other legitimate business may or may not include this watch that came from ‘a guy’ who knew this other guy who was, uh… shall we say, a ‘business acquaintance’.
65CE6F9F-B8F4-4AB3-A1A4-F4769F909F64.jpeg
Yeah, well, that guy, he couldn’t wear the watch no more on account of the fact it rubbed on the crutches he needed to get around after his knee caps got broke. So as a favor, my friend, the first guy? Yeah, so he agreed to help him out by taking the watch off his hands and now his wrist don’t hurt no more.

It was a whole thing, and it’s sad, too, it’s like a really nice watch. Black dial, easy to read, and the hands are absolutely perfect in length.

And, like I said, the lume is pretty good, too. I think it was a present or some shit he kept fussing about but, honestly, he’s not gonna need a watch where he’s going, so my friend gave it to me instead.
D3A6ED71-5010-445C-A88E-615B1AC078C3.jpeg
That other guy? Yeah, he never seemed to get what it meant to be “on time” anyway, you know what I’m saying? You get it. Yeah, but he didn’t get it - and so now I got this watch.

Say whaaaaaaaa’?
8406A3C6-A992-4943-8C10-2EFA070685B3.jpeg
Honor your commitments and every Friday will be happy.

:fdfd:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » November 4th 2022, 2:55pm

Nuvolari wrote:
November 4th 2022, 2:21pm
Why settle for lume that is good when you can have lume that is pretty-good instead?

There ain’t nothing better in bezels than ceramic, that’s a gawddamn fact - and anyone who says otherwise is likely to get shot in the dick!

What? I’m just sayin’… I mean, there’s a lotta ‘crazies’ out there, you know. You gotta be careful, anything could happen.

And other legitimate business may or may not include this watch that came from ‘a guy’ who knew this other guy who was, uh… shall we say, a ‘business acquaintance’.

Yeah, well, that guy, he couldn’t wear the watch no more on account of the fact it rubbed on the crutches he needed to get around after his knee caps got broke. So as a favor, my friend, the first guy? Yeah, so he agreed to help him out by taking the watch off his hands and now his wrist don’t hurt no more.

It was a whole thing, and it’s sad, too, it’s like a really nice watch. Black dial, easy to read, and the hands are absolutely perfect in length.

And, like I said, the lume is pretty good, too. I think it was a present or some shit he kept fussing about but, honestly, he’s not gonna need a watch where he’s going, so my friend gave it to me instead.

That other guy? Yeah, he never seemed to get what it meant to be “on time” anyway, you know what I’m saying? You get it. Yeah, but he didn’t get it - and so now I got this watch.

Say whaaaaaaaa’?

Nice pick up and hound. Always good to help out mankind!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 4th 2022, 10:11pm

Nuvolari wrote:
November 4th 2022, 2:21pm

Say whaaaaaaaa’?

An old saying from Chicago: I won't talk to a guy who wasn't sent by a guy.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”