WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Watch You Are Wearing
Post Reply
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 8069
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by Thunder1 » September 21st 2022, 4:58am

Starting the work day off w/ a Khaki Team Earth..
Hamilton Khaki Field Team Earth H60455533(1).JPG
And a hint of mint for later this afternoon/evening..
Oris Divers 65 BB Momotaro(2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3122
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by Nuvolari » September 21st 2022, 2:22pm

Today I received a phone call from a buddy I’ve known for twenty years but haven’t spoken with in a few months.

It was great to hear from him - particularly the part about him being a VP at the 3rd largest credit union in the U.S. that’s been in business since 1933 and only does business in California.

But, truly, beyond catching up with a good friend who I love and trust, the best part of the call may actually have been the job offer, if I’m honest.

My wife has just about had it with me flittering around the house over the last 6 weeks. I mean, one can only smoke so much weed, after all, so this new endeavor could save our marriage! Or at least keep it away from the 48 Hours Investigates/True Crime genre since, otherwise, she’d most likely murder me. You know, cause of the stank.

So all in all, it’s a good day!
35BC15E5-4F3A-41B9-89CC-ECD6B3D6A81B.jpeg
Okay, now if you would please excuse my pretentious demeanor…

Psst - hey Smelli, check out these cuff links!
353ACFAD-7667-4CC2-AA07-8AAD72DB7A40.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3122
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by Nuvolari » September 21st 2022, 2:24pm

Thunder1 wrote:
September 21st 2022, 4:58am
Starting the work day off w/ a Khaki Team Earth..
Hamilton Khaki Field Team Earth H60455533(1).JPG
And a hint of mint for later this afternoon/evening..
Oris Divers 65 BB Momotaro(2).JPG

That Oris, in particular, is difficult to look away from… I think it’s the color of the dial! Love it!
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 8069
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by Thunder1 » September 21st 2022, 3:02pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 21st 2022, 2:24pm
Thunder1 wrote:
September 21st 2022, 4:58am
Starting the work day off w/ a Khaki Team Earth..
Hamilton Khaki Field Team Earth H60455533(1).JPG
And a hint of mint for later this afternoon/evening..
Oris Divers 65 BB Momotaro(2).JPG

That Oris, in particular, is difficult to look away from… I think it’s the color of the dial! Love it!
Well, thank you sir!!..and good luck w/ the new job..hope it works out as you want!!.. :bvbvbv:
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9599
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by smellody » September 21st 2022, 3:15pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 21st 2022, 2:22pm
Today I received a phone call from a buddy I’ve known for twenty years but haven’t spoken with in a few months.

It was great to hear from him - particularly the part about him being a VP at the 3rd largest credit union in the U.S. that’s been in business since 1933 and only does business in California.

But, truly, beyond catching up with a good friend who I love and trust, the best part of the call may actually have been the job offer, if I’m honest.

My wife has just about had it with me flittering around the house over the last 6 weeks. I mean, one can only smoke so much weed, after all, so this new endeavor could save our marriage! Or at least keep it away from the 48 Hours Investigates/True Crime genre since, otherwise, she’d most likely murder me. You know, cause of the stank.

So all in all, it’s a good day!

35BC15E5-4F3A-41B9-89CC-ECD6B3D6A81B.jpeg

Okay, now if you would please excuse my pretentious demeanor…

Psst - hey Smelli, check out these cuff links!
353ACFAD-7667-4CC2-AA07-8AAD72DB7A40.jpeg
Nice watch, cufflinks, and congratulations on the job!!! A man's gotta work!
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9599
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 09.21.2022

Post by smellody » September 21st 2022, 10:07pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 21st 2022, 7:50pm
conjurer wrote:
September 21st 2022, 8:49am
black Kraut wartche

Image
The young people who know everything because it’s different now say that’s potentially racist because you really should call it “a Kraut Watch of color”.
Perhaps it identifies as a different color.
   Image
Post Reply

Return to “On the Wrist Today”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest