WURW S A TUR DAY August 13, 2022

Watch You Are Wearing
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: WURW S A TUR DAY August 13, 2022

Post by Thunder1 » August 13th 2022, 7:46am

^^That would look so much better on my wrist!!..

Starting the day off w/ quite the Discovery..
Ebel Discovery Diver ETA 2824-2 WhiteDial(1).JPG
And a Day Date for later this afternoon/evening..
Hamilton Jazzmaster Day Date H32505141 (1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » August 13th 2022, 8:44am

Like the Ebel…. But that Hamilton is particularly cool - and all that ‘jazz’!

Heading to the pin-striper later today to finish up my replacement wheel discs (hubcaps) and get one back on the Shadow.

I’m also thinking about having him stripe my wife’s car just for the hell of it. Maybe put small initials on the drivers door… We share initials, too, soooo… “no, I did it for YOU, darling!”

Kinda old school - and an artistic touch not found on modern cars. If you see a fairly modern car with ‘fine lines’ (pin stripes) they are most likely ‘tape’…. But this guy is a free-hand artist. It’s a little old fashion - but no worse than handwriting from my fountain pen!

I put the Lawn Jeans on the fabulous blue gator band the seller included which really accentuates the blued hands…. Thanks Dotorre Smellody!!
329C4C22-06B1-4935-9C6D-E974215BA783.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » August 13th 2022, 12:31pm

Nuvolari wrote:
August 13th 2022, 8:44am

Heading to the pin-striper later today to finish up my replacement wheel discs (hubcaps) and get one back on the Shadow.

I’m also thinking about having him stripe my wife’s car just for the hell of it. Maybe put small initials on the drivers door… We share initials, too, soooo… “no, I did it for YOU, darling!”

Kinda old school - and an artistic touch not found on modern cars. If you see a fairly modern car with ‘fine lines’ (pin stripes) they are most likely ‘tape’…. But this guy is a free-hand artist. It’s a little old fashion - but no worse than handwriting from my fountain pen!

I put the Lawn Jeans on the fabulous blue gator band the seller included which really accentuates the blued hands…. Thanks Dotorre Smellody!!

Looking sharp!
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » August 13th 2022, 12:33pm

Nuvolari wrote:
August 13th 2022, 8:44am

Also, Bean likes the look of that hound of yours.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”