WURW Thursday 12.16.2021

Watch You Are Wearing
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

WURW Thursday 12.16.2021

Post by Thunder1 » December 16th 2021, 6:08am

Well, starting the day off w/ a recently arrived & previously loved, Longines Heritage Classic Sector..the original owner fitted a BoR bracelet to it, and so far, I like that look...I'm very impressed both w/ the legibility of the dial and its' appearance..a very sharp looker, in my book..Art Deco done right..highly recommended wrist wear!!..here's a pic..
Longines Heritage Classic Sector(1).JPG
For later this afternoon/evening, a newly acquired Steinhart Ocean 39 Tropic Plexi..here's a pic..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Tropic Plexi(1).JPG
It appears to feature the same 39mm SS case, grey bezel & domed plexi crystal of the Ocean 39 Marine Black..here's a pic of the 2 side by side..My initial impressions are mostly positive..the brown dial is something a little different for moi and I can see that it would go well w/ khaki pants..still, I prefer the Marine Black to it..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Tropic Plexi & Marine Black(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
svaglic
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: WURW Thursday 12.16.2021

Post by svaglic » December 16th 2021, 8:03am

896DBEA0-C347-4EA9-A597-55EB1A5CD004.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.

Return to “On the Wrist Today”