WRUW 18/11/21

Watch You Are Wearing
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

WRUW 18/11/21

Post by jason_recliner » November 17th 2021, 5:59pm

Damn this is A BRILLIANT watch. I've been getting so much sweet gash since I've been wearing it. It's super-comfortable, packed with useful features, looks trick, and it will get you in to the club's and bars frequented by women you actually want to have sex with. It's ABSOLUTELY SUPERB; hard to believe that it could be yours for less then the price of one of John's fancy wagyu steaks, and that you'll be making a poor little Aussie kid's (think that little guy from the original Mad Max) christmas dreams come true.

Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: WRUW 18/11/21

Post by smellody » November 17th 2021, 7:20pm

jason_recliner wrote:
November 17th 2021, 5:59pm
Damn this is A BRILLIANT watch. I've been getting so much sweet gash since I've been wearing it. It's super-comfortable, packed with useful features, looks trick, and it will get you in to the club's and bars frequented by women you actually want to have sex with. It's ABSOLUTELY SUPERB; hard to believe that it could be yours for less then the price of one of John's fancy wagyu steaks, and that you'll be making a poor little Aussie kid's (think that little guy from the original Mad Max) christmas dreams come true.

The gash is what I into. With that said, how's the lume and is it shock absorbable? (Asking for a friend)
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » November 17th 2021, 7:48pm

smellody wrote:
November 17th 2021, 7:20pm

The gash is what I into. With that said, how's the lume and is it shock absorbable? (Asking for a friend)
Lume? You want lume? This badboi has an honest-to-god lume button! And yes, it is shock absorbable. I threw it pretty damn hard at a brick wall several times subjected it to a series of complex laboratory-based shock simulations a few years back and it still works.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Thunder1 » November 18th 2021, 5:51am

Starting the day off w/ a NOS Ebel 1911 BTR GMT..powered by Ebel's calibre 240, which is based on their cal. 137 chrono movement..the pusher @ 2:00 changes the date & the pusher @ 4:00 moves the GMT hour hand 1 hour at a time, separate from the main hour/minute hands..the black alligator strap fits the look well, imo..
Ebel 1911 BTR GMT cal.240.137(1).JPG
And a 'Golden Eye' for later this afternoon/evening..
Glycine Golden Eye GL0173(2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “On the Wrist Today”