WURW Wednesday 11.03.2021

Watch You Are Wearing
Post Reply
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 7693
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

WURW Wednesday 11.03.2021

Post by Thunder1 » November 3rd 2021, 5:32am

I'm giving high marks to this Steiny Ocean 39 Premium 904L..if anyone is looking for a nice alternative to the discontinued Rolex Explorer 39mm, this is an excellent choice imo..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Premium 904L(1).JPG
475037-77d4d5ec488df0f87fbaaf2b9a2d731f_jpg.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8673
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 11.03.2021

Post by jason_recliner » November 3rd 2021, 8:18pm

Thunder1 wrote:
November 3rd 2021, 5:32am
I'm giving high marks to this Steiny Ocean 39 Premium 904L..if anyone is looking for a nice alternative to the discontinued Rolex Explorer 39mm, this is an excellent choice imo..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Premium 904L(1).JPG
475037-77d4d5ec488df0f87fbaaf2b9a2d731f_jpg.gif
Steinhart is doing a 904L range now? Very cool. Might have to check them out. I love the white colour of polished 904L.

Their Ti GMT has really caught my eye - thinking about picking one up. It will be my first Steinhart. They have come a long way since I was active several years ago.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 7693
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 11.03.2021

Post by Thunder1 » November 4th 2021, 4:22am

jason_recliner wrote:
November 3rd 2021, 8:18pm
Thunder1 wrote:
November 3rd 2021, 5:32am
I'm giving high marks to this Steiny Ocean 39 Premium 904L..if anyone is looking for a nice alternative to the discontinued Rolex Explorer 39mm, this is an excellent choice imo..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Premium 904L(1).JPG
475037-77d4d5ec488df0f87fbaaf2b9a2d731f_jpg.gif
Steinhart is doing a 904L range now? Very cool. Might have to check them out. I love the white colour of polished 904L.

Their Ti GMT has really caught my eye - thinking about picking one up. It will be my first Steinhart. They have come a long way since I was active several years ago.
Hard to go wrong w/ these picks..I recently picked up the 'little brother' to the TI GMT that you're thinking about..like it a lot..here's a pic of it..
Steinhart Ocean 1 Titanium 500(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8673
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 11.03.2021

Post by jason_recliner » November 4th 2021, 7:45pm

Thunder1 wrote:
November 4th 2021, 4:22am
jason_recliner wrote:
November 3rd 2021, 8:18pm
Thunder1 wrote:
November 3rd 2021, 5:32am
I'm giving high marks to this Steiny Ocean 39 Premium 904L..if anyone is looking for a nice alternative to the discontinued Rolex Explorer 39mm, this is an excellent choice imo..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Premium 904L(1).JPG
475037-77d4d5ec488df0f87fbaaf2b9a2d731f_jpg.gif
Steinhart is doing a 904L range now? Very cool. Might have to check them out. I love the white colour of polished 904L.

Their Ti GMT has really caught my eye - thinking about picking one up. It will be my first Steinhart. They have come a long way since I was active several years ago.
Hard to go wrong w/ these picks..I recently picked up the 'little brother' to the TI GMT that you're thinking about..like it a lot..here's a pic of it..
Steinhart Ocean 1 Titanium 500(1).JPG
Very nice, I think I was looking at that one for sale recently. Love the handset and colour scheme on these Ti models.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Post Reply

Return to “On the Wrist Today”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests