TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Watch You Are Wearing
User avatar
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 7564
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by Thunder1 » September 3rd 2021, 5:19am

Ending my work week w/ a Classic 100..
Ebel Classic100 L.E. 709of1911 ETA2892-2(4).JPG
And a Explorer Plexi for later this afternoon/evening..
Steinhart Explorer Plexi LE(34-300)1.JPG
Winston & Walter woof TGIF, TGIF'..
WinstonWalter02212019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 9:30am

Thunder1 wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 5:19am
Ending my work week w/ a Classic 100..
Ebel Classic100 L.E. 709of1911 ETA2892-2(4).JPG

And a Explorer Plexi for later this afternoon/evening..
Steinhart Explorer Plexi LE(34-300)1.JPG

Winston & Walter woof TGIF, TGIF'..
WinstonWalter02212019.jpg
Great watches and pups. 🐶 🐶 woof!
   Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 8363
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by codguy » September 3rd 2021, 9:58am

smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 9:30am
That's nice. Is it an Omega?
Yessir, Seamaster Professional (at leest that is what it says on the face).
And too answer yur second question; .30-06 with a Garand clip.
.

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

.
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8376
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by jason_recliner » September 3rd 2021, 11:40am

smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 9:29am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 4:06am
Image

Happy Friyay!!!
Nice sleeve shot. That cuff has a nice shape. Lots of elasticity to it.
Many thanks! I think it might be rayon?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 12:24pm

jason_recliner wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 11:40am
smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 9:29am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 4:06am
Image

Happy Friyay!!!
Nice sleeve shot. That cuff has a nice shape. Lots of elasticity to it.
Many thanks! I think it might be rayon?
It is a nice blend for sure.
   Image
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8376
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by jason_recliner » September 3rd 2021, 12:34pm

smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 12:24pm
jason_recliner wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 11:40am
smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 9:29am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 4:06am
Image

Happy Friyay!!!
Nice sleeve shot. That cuff has a nice shape. Lots of elasticity to it.
Many thanks! I think it might be rayon?
It is a nice blend for sure.
You'll never go far wrong with rayon. Unless you're near a heater.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 12:40pm

Image

Resolved. And apparently I am 177ft above sea level and there is no UV in my office.

When reading such metrics, the hands move aside to provide a clear view of these quarts functions. Five seconds later, they return to time keeping.
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 1:41pm

iwasbanned wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 1:36pm
for me, rocking an oldie but a goodie sheetheel watch

PXL_20210903_202450875.jpg


PXL_20210903_202526135.jpg
That's nice. I wish I kept mine. It had a square tip on the second hand and the asymmetrical bracelet. Maybe I should locate an orange one. I need an orange watch.
   Image
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8536
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by Mark1 » September 3rd 2021, 1:59pm

smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 12:43pm

Attractive watch. I'd appreciate a lume shot.
Okay, since there are not enough quotes in this thread. I do like the dial Juan, and for smells, this after a brief stroll outside.

Image
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2600
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by Nuvolari » September 3rd 2021, 2:16pm

smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 12:36pm
Image
That cwartswatch looks better in front of the animated caricature of the Red Pig.
6FB304FB-0C37-4BC7-83A0-8342028CE119.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 2:28pm

Mark1 wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 1:59pm
smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 12:43pm

Attractive watch. I'd appreciate a lume shot.
Okay, since there are not enough quotes in this thread. I do like the dial Juan, and for smells, this after a brief stroll outside.

Image
LUMETASTIC!!!!!
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8032
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: TGIF! What's on Your Beer Drinking/Nut Nibbling Wrist 3/9/21?

Post by smellody » September 3rd 2021, 2:30pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 2:16pm
smellody wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 12:36pm
Image
That cwartswatch looks better in front of the animated caricature of the Red Pig.

6FB304FB-0C37-4BC7-83A0-8342028CE119.jpeg
Good catch!

Did you get one of the Hot Wheels Red Pig's released this year?

Image
   Image
Post Reply

Return to “On the Wrist Today”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SurferJohn and 2 guests