What's on your wrist 10/4/21

Watch You Are Wearing
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

What's on your wrist 10/4/21

Post by jason_recliner » April 10th 2021, 5:49am

Back in Perth. Making a laksaesque soup using a stock made from prawn shells and heads, and snapper and sweetlip bones and heads.

It's vegetarian apart from the numerous animals that gave their lives to make the stock so I'm curious to see how it turns out. Tastes superb so far, if I do say so myself.
Last edited by jason_recliner on April 10th 2021, 5:55am, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: What's on your wrist 10/4/21

Post by Thunder1 » April 10th 2021, 7:09am

jason_recliner wrote:
April 10th 2021, 5:49am
Back in Perth. Making a laksaesque soup using a stock made from prawn shells and heads, and snapper and sweetlip bones and heads.

It's vegetarian apart from the numerous animals that gave their lives to make the stock so I'm curious to see how it turns out. Tastes superb so far, if I do say so myself.
Hmmm, hope it tastes better than it sounds!!..

For some yard work this morning..
Steinhart OVM39 2824-2(1).JPG
And a bit of Spring for later this afternoon/evening..
Seiko Presage SNR037J1(1).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bbattle » April 10th 2021, 5:16pm

Put on my big blue San Martin bronze today. Spent 4 hours ripping out shelving and storage bins in my garage so I could assess the termite damage. It was bad. The corner studs were nothing but dirt and sawdust and the sill plate was merely a shell. Got out my saws-all and cut nails and studs; used my floor jack and a 2x4 to hold up the roof while I slid in replacement wood.

Still got a lot to do but that's another war story.

ps. The Lume on this watch is fabulous. I could easily tell it was 0320 when my cat felt it absolutely necessary to get me up out of bed. She was completely surrounded by No Food.
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » April 10th 2021, 6:01pm

bbattle wrote:
April 10th 2021, 5:16pm
Spent 4 hours ripping out shelving and storage bins in my garage so I could assess the termite damage. It was bad. The corner studs were nothing but dirt and sawdust and the sill plate was merely a shell. Got out my saws-all and cut nails and studs; used my floor jack and a 2x4 to hold up the roof while I slid in replacement wood.

Still got a lot to do but that's another war story.
Holy fuck. What are you, MacGyver?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks

Return to “On the Wrist Today”