WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Watch You Are Wearing
Post Reply
User avatar
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 7235
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by Thunder1 » January 19th 2021, 7:48am

Starting off the day w/ a Steiny..
Steinhart Ocean 39 Vintage GMT HK Edition (53of100)(2).JPG
And an Ebel for later this afternoon/evening..
Ebel Tarawa(1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by biglove » January 19th 2021, 8:31am

^^^That Steiny has held your attention. As it should.
Hope you and the Pups have a great day.

AE1FBDB5-1A54-43A7-9AD4-57E70DCF210F.jpeg
BC9B4ADE-D1E3-4EE1-BD4B-97C5866EA704.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
User avatar
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 7235
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by Thunder1 » January 19th 2021, 9:15am

biglove wrote:
January 19th 2021, 8:31am
^^^That Steiny has held your attention. As it should.
Hope you and the Pups have a great day.


AE1FBDB5-1A54-43A7-9AD4-57E70DCF210F.jpegBC9B4ADE-D1E3-4EE1-BD4B-97C5866EA704.jpeg
Thanx Travis..and that Sinn is getting plenty of your wrist time, as well(as it s/b)!!..
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by biglove » January 19th 2021, 11:08am

^^^Looks great on the shark mesh.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Watch Noob
Banned
Posts: 8312
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by Watch Noob » January 19th 2021, 12:06pm

biglove wrote:
January 19th 2021, 11:08am
^^^Looks great on the shark mesh.
Thanks man. It was a pain in the balls. There was no more adjustment left in the bracelet and it was still too big for my wrist. I said fuck that and I manually cut off 2 rows of links with a pair of side cutters, each link had to be cut and then I slipped the spring bar through the new end and wallah! :Beerbang:
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: WURW Tuesday 01.19.2020

Post by biglove » January 19th 2021, 5:26pm

Watch Noob wrote:
January 19th 2021, 12:06pm
biglove wrote:
January 19th 2021, 11:08am
^^^Looks great on the shark mesh.
Thanks man. It was a pain in the balls. There was no more adjustment left in the bracelet and it was still too big for my wrist. I said fuck that and I manually cut off 2 rows of links with a pair of side cutters, each link had to be cut and then I slipped the spring bar through the new end and wallah! :Beerbang:
WJean sold Omega style shark meshes for forever on eBay. They were THE best.

Think this is where he sells them now:

https://www.strapboutique.com/ProductDe ... ctCode=S22
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Post Reply

Return to “On the Wrist Today”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jason_recliner, smellody and 1 guest