WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post Reply
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 6803
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by Thunder1 » September 16th 2020, 8:21am

Started the day off w/ a chrono..
Ebel BTR Perpetutal Cal Cal 288(1).JPG
For later this afternoon/evening..
Glycine Golden Eye GL0173(2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14120
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by biglove » September 16th 2020, 9:13am

54281F23-A37B-4BD9-9BC8-0A706360382E.jpeg
5EFB878A-CF5D-4222-88A1-A51B56491A19.jpeg
5DB124FD-9723-498D-BD84-794AD6E4C1C5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Nobody makes a turd like that and lives!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 6803
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by Thunder1 » September 16th 2020, 11:18am

biglove wrote:
September 16th 2020, 9:13am
54281F23-A37B-4BD9-9BC8-0A706360382E.jpeg5EFB878A-CF5D-4222-88A1-A51B56491A19.jpeg5DB124FD-9723-498D-BD84-794AD6E4C1C5.jpeg
That is one good lookin' pup!!...
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14120
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by biglove » September 16th 2020, 2:13pm

Thunder1 wrote:
September 16th 2020, 11:18am
biglove wrote:
September 16th 2020, 9:13am
54281F23-A37B-4BD9-9BC8-0A706360382E.jpeg5EFB878A-CF5D-4222-88A1-A51B56491A19.jpeg5DB124FD-9723-498D-BD84-794AD6E4C1C5.jpeg
That is one good lookin' pup!!...
Many thanks. Is the wife's rescue; Boxer and Black Mouth Cur. Needs an orthodontist, has "K-hole" episodes as my daughter calls it and is scared to death of rain. But I have no doubt if anyone tried to harm my wife, they would have to take the dog out first.

She is a sweet old girl unless you mess with her Mama. Is great with our grandkids, too.
"Nobody makes a turd like that and lives!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 6803
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by Thunder1 » September 16th 2020, 2:17pm

biglove wrote:
September 16th 2020, 2:13pm
Thunder1 wrote:
September 16th 2020, 11:18am
biglove wrote:
September 16th 2020, 9:13am
54281F23-A37B-4BD9-9BC8-0A706360382E.jpeg5EFB878A-CF5D-4222-88A1-A51B56491A19.jpeg5DB124FD-9723-498D-BD84-794AD6E4C1C5.jpeg
That is one good lookin' pup!!...
Many thanks. Is the wife's rescue; Boxer and Black Mouth Cur. Needs an orthodontist, has "K-hole" episodes as my daughter calls it and is scared to death of rain. But I have no doubt if anyone tried to harm my wife, they would have to take the dog out first.

She is a sweet old girl unless you mess with her Mama. Is great with our grandkids, too.
I believe it!!..
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14120
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: WURW Wednesday 9/16/20

Post by biglove » September 16th 2020, 8:32pm

Nuvolari wrote:
September 16th 2020, 5:02pm
And Big Life - that picture including your dog! Hell, I want to give him a little bite of MY snack! That face looks easy to love!!
Her name is "Sweetie" and she very much fits the name. ❤️❤️❤️
"Nobody makes a turd like that and lives!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
Post Reply

Return to “Watch You Are Wearing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests