WURW Wednesday 01.13.2021

Watch You Are Wearing
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

WURW Wednesday 01.13.2021

Post by Thunder1 » January 13th 2021, 5:38am

Starting off the day w/ a Spring Drive..
Seiko Presage SNR037J1(1).JPG
And quite the Discovery for later this afternoon/evening..
Ebel Discovery Bronze LE(1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: WURW Wednesday 01.13.2021

Post by biglove » January 13th 2021, 6:43am

^^^Two home runs. Both quite unique.

50F1787B-7325-4E2F-88D3-C9148F09738D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » January 13th 2021, 1:40pm

Noob - I suspect you’re just wearing a left crowned watch on your right wrist!

No change from yesterday - except for the fact I’m about to crawl into that trash can behind my wrist... because I seemed to have fucking **LOST**A CAR KEY/REMOTE... so the shit can is the last frontier of hope. Went through all my jeans, sweats, anything with pockets... searched the cracks of all the furniture pillows. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?

When was the last time I drove that car, my wife asks. Umm, about a week ago? No... wait. No, that’s right. Yeah. Shit, I dunno - as one day blends into the next I really can’t account for myself for anything greater than 15 minute increments.

The car is covered and not locked... so it’s GOT to be here. Right?

I mean... before I jump in the dump - do any of you fuckers have my key?

Anyone... No? Damnit!

Gross - it smells like Invicta historian Mikal Dave-us... eeeeeeeeew!
4B2F9C80-18D2-44E9-BAAA-6C96513512A8.jpeg
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » January 13th 2021, 7:07pm

Nuvolari wrote:
January 13th 2021, 1:40pm

No change from yesterday - except for the fact I’m about to crawl into that trash can behind my wrist... because I seemed to have fucking **LOST**A CAR KEY/REMOTE... so the shit can is the last frontier of hope. Went through all my jeans, sweats, anything with pockets... searched the cracks of all the furniture pillows. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?

When was the last time I drove that car, my wife asks. Umm, about a week ago? No... wait. No, that’s right. Yeah. Shit, I dunno - as one day blends into the next I really can’t account for myself for anything greater than 15 minute increments.

Anyone... No? Damnit!

When I bought my Ranger, they offered "key fob insurance" as the OEM cost to replace a fob is $800. EIGHT HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS!! Told them nope as I have never lost a fob before and these things are almost the size of a pack of smokes. Now my wife, on the other hand, has lost at least one of every fob she has owned. Currently one of her Pilot fobs is missing but she assures me she will find it...eventually.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » January 13th 2021, 7:30pm

biglove wrote:
January 13th 2021, 7:07pm
Nuvolari wrote:
January 13th 2021, 1:40pm

Anyone... No? Damnit!

When I bought my Ranger, they offered "key fob insurance" as the OEM cost to replace a fob is $800. EIGHT HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS!! Told them nope as I have never lost a fob before and these things are almost the size of a pack of smokes. Now my wife, on the other hand, has lost at least one of every fob she has owned. Currently one of her Pilot fobs is missing but she assures me she will find it...eventually.
I have the extra key fobs and electric keys locked in my safe. My wife does not understand why she can't have access to them. .. .exactly . ..
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » January 13th 2021, 8:07pm

^^ yeah the set-aside “extra” saved my ass.

I suspect it’s like many of my knives... temporarily out of circulation and then resurfaces in a chair or wedged next to a leather seat... in old laundry? It’s hard to let go searching even though I’m sure it will resurface eventually. Probably.

“Serenity NOW!”
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Return to “On the Wrist Today”