Christopher Ward C60 Trident in Yellow

koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder

Christopher Ward C60 Trident in Yellow

Post by koimaster » July 26th 2018, 8:20am

Among many watch enthusiasts, Christopher Ward is a respected watchmaker, and for good reason. The UK-based company is known for producing solid divers and dress watches at the sub-$1,000 range, a category traditionally dominated by industry giants like Seiko and Tissot. At the same time, however, Christopher Ward is also notorious for constantly producing limited edition variations of existing watches, and they’ve done so yet again. With the advent of summer soon upon us, Christopher Ward is releasing the Christopher Ward C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition Yellow, another iteration of arguably its most well-known diver, the C60 Trident Pro 600.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/christophe ... ive-watch/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Christopher Ward C60 Trident in Yellow

Post by conjurer » July 26th 2018, 9:32am

Not bad, but oh, so generic.

Interestingly, the only yellow watch I've owned was a Doxa (!) Divingstar, and it got lots of attention when I wore it. Once, at work, I had a very fine, very classy French MILF gushing over it, which isn't something that happens every day, to me at least. I later traded it for a Stowa Seatime, which was a much finer watch than the Doxa. The Seatime was superbly made, stunningly finished, and as accurate as a quartz. It also drew as much female attention as a Big & Tall suit from Costco's Norm Abrams line of men's furnishings.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@

Return to “Christopher Ward”