A Stain On Home Shopping

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

A Stain On Home Shopping

Post by TemerityB » March 6th 2020, 9:20am

What the fucking fuck. Notice the name.

Ya know ... they're all the same. Mink, Mongo, Lalo, Skelton, Laing, Zimmer, whatever - y'all wanna trade with these clowns, have at it. On top of all this, the guy's hawking bulbous oversized watches with NH35s in 'em for $450. In addition, the host - some beyond ginormous woman who is clearly the first female host who'd need links added to show the watches on her wrist - spouted this about the first watch they showed, a $1,400 Valjoux diver: "First responders are looking at this as a key piece to be able to have." What? Who? Where? Fucking people have no shame, none at fucking all. Oh hell, yeah - lots of cops and EMTs need a 46mm Deep Blue in case of emergencies. Fucking shameless. "Bets" about his watch: "It's got chronograph."

Take your Bets. You can have him.

Last edited by TemerityB on March 6th 2020, 9:50am, edited 2 times in total.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: A Stain On Home Shopping

Post by TemerityB » March 6th 2020, 9:33am

koimaster wrote:
March 6th 2020, 9:25am
Glad you enjoyed the show. :mrgreen: I had to miss it due to forcing my dentist to do a root canal.
Swear to God - gleaned all that during the first two minutes. Just added the picture of the Minny model just for lilt.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » March 6th 2020, 9:34am

svaglic wrote:
March 6th 2020, 9:24am
Stan Bets

:npkjp,:
isn't his name stan badass or something really cool? No wait, stan betesh, I would have changed to something cooler too. **(@

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 6th 2020, 10:14pm

koimaster wrote:
March 6th 2020, 9:34am
svaglic wrote:
Stan Bets

isn't his name stan badass or something really cool? No wait, stan betesh, I would have changed to something cooler too. **(@
Bets.

Cool...?
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » March 7th 2020, 11:40am

FD673992-3BF0-4F45-A89B-58C4F3AA91AA.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » March 8th 2020, 9:16am

foghorn wrote:
March 8th 2020, 6:25am
TV aside ,any company he owned (Panatime/Deep Blue) provided good quality,price, and customer service.
True enough. Stosh never promised something that he did not deliver.
"I fear me for Huginn, lest he not return - but I watch more for Muninn."

Odin Alvater
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » March 8th 2020, 11:57am

TemerityB wrote:
March 6th 2020, 10:14pm
koimaster wrote:
svaglic wrote:
Stan Bets

Bets.

Cool...?
Typo? Mis-cue with the graphics dept... It is slop after all.

Hello Graphics may I help you? Need a plate for the Deep Blue guy, Stan Betesh. Stan WHAT? Betesh. WHAT? B-E-T-E-S-H. WHO? Can you hear me now? WHAT? BETESH!!!!! BETS, got it.

@BL- he looks ill to me, too, also.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 8th 2020, 2:44pm

3Flushes wrote:
March 8th 2020, 11:57am
TemerityB wrote:
March 6th 2020, 10:14pm
koimaster wrote:
svaglic wrote:
Stan Bets

Bets.

Cool...?
Typo? Mis-cue with the graphics dept... It is slop after all.

Hello Graphics may I help you? Need a plate for the Deep Blue guy, Stan Betesh. Stan WHAT? Betesh. WHAT? B-E-T-E-S-H. WHO? Can you hear me now? WHAT? BETESH!!!!! BETS, got it.

@BL- he looks ill to me, too, also.

Nahh, it's Bets - the hostess clearly called him his full name clearly, several times. I think Rusty noted the name change the last time Stan made an appearance somewhere.

Hey, have at it, gents - enjoy whatever watches you like, it's our hobby. I'm glad Deep Blue watches are okay quality wise; I've never indulged, and more than a few people on the forums think they're pretty rock solid. I simply choose to never deal with home shopping shysters and self-promoting clowns. It's my thing, but in no way does it have to be yours. Seriously - getting a good value is important to a lot of buyers, and some of you think Deep Blue passes that test. That's enough evidence for me.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 9th 2020, 6:40am

conjurer wrote:
March 8th 2020, 9:20pm
Stain Betosh is a good guy. In one of HF's priceless pics, he is showing the geeks at a GTG what a woman's breast feels like.
A leader and innovator.

Hey - glad the pieces are good, that's ginchy. But the sales presentation on Slop was pure Eyal Lalo - bringing first responders and police into your sales pitch because your fucking watch has some lume on is just hawking to simps and pushing nebulous features in the worst kind of shameless self-promotion. It's the South Park "panza-patanzinite" come-on - make something sound important or special when it's actually run of the mill. Just like the magic Chinese MOP and launching costume watches strapped to an Estes model rocket. Not me, Pete.

Return to “Deep Blue”