- Posts: 39178
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 19852
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Pretty damn near the perfect watch.
- Posts: 16171
- Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: New York City
I like Tissot. I love the Powermatic 80. I'm nutty for that watch, too.
But "Silicium" sounds like street slang for sex with someone with fake tits.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest