Armand Nicolet

Armand Nicolet & SWI
koimaster
Founder

Armand Nicolet

Post by koimaster » April 24th 2018, 4:35pm

The story of Armand Nicolet begins around 1875 in Tramelan, Switzerland, a little town in the Bernese Jura. Armand Nicolet, son of a watchmaker, after a brilliant apprenticeship set up his “Atelier d’Horlogerie”.

http://www.armandnicolet.com/history/

I imagine this history has been "enhanced" a bit.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Armand Nicolet

Post by TemerityB » April 24th 2018, 7:55pm

codguy wrote:Regardless of the history, I do like my Armand Nicolet wartches (all half dozen of them).

I don't own any, but I've admired them from afar. If you have a 1/2 dozen, cod, the quality obviously must match the styling.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: Armand Nicolet

Post by codguy » February 13th 2020, 5:29am

TemerityB wrote:
April 24th 2018, 7:55pm
codguy wrote:Regardless of the history, I do like my Armand Nicolet wartches (all half dozen of them).
I don't own any, but I've admired them from afar. If you have a 1/2 dozen, cod, the quality obviously must match the styling.

I still only have one actually branded Armand Nicolet, the solid gold cased regulator below.
All my others were produced by AN but badged in another brand name (Gevril, SWI).

Return to “Armand Nicolet”