Bring a Brain IX

Bring a Brain reviews
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Bring a Brain IX

Post by biglove » April 1st 2017, 5:12am

Excellent write up. Sadly, for those who are blind to all but the shill, this won't help them. But for those wishing to truly learn about the hobby and who wish to be treated fairly in purchases, thisbstuff is gold!
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 1st 2017, 6:50am

I certainly don't mind, Bob- glad you've posted it up here (been kind of surprised to see a familiar thread title on WL), and I'm really glad you guys like it.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » April 1st 2017, 11:48am

Wow. Best thing EVER on WUS. By about 50 miles.

Beats debating the merits of scam brand watches, that's for sure, leaving us safe in the knowledge that, well... :lol:

He's so right about the Omega listing! The 60s and 70s Omega stuff, during their down period, featured watches like this one that are worth now, maybe 800 smackers at best.

Wow again. One of the best things I've read in ages.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 1st 2017, 2:32pm

TemerityB wrote:Wow. Best thing EVER on WUS. By about 50 miles.

Beats debating the merits of scam brand watches, that's for sure, leaving us safe in the knowledge that, well... :lol:

He's so right about the Omega listing! The 60s and 70s Omega stuff, during their down period, featured watches like this one that are worth now, maybe 800 smackers at best.

Wow again. One of the best things I've read in ages.

Well, I'm flattered... Let's see what will the Donkeys do during the next few weeks, and if they earn another Bring a Brain - if they do, I'll post up a link here on WL.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 12th 2017, 3:44pm

Return to “Crusaders' Den”