GoS Sarek Sunset and Sarek Glacier

Watches from Other EU countries
koimaster
Founder

GoS Sarek Sunset and Sarek Glacier

Post by koimaster » January 29th 2019, 2:11pm

The Sarek from Swedish watchmaking and damascus-blade-making duo GoS is a watch that we have covered previously. Now, Patrik Sjögren and Johan Gustafsson are adding new members to this three year old collection family, by not just bringing in an unexpected dial, but also in a most unexpected way.

The landscape of a valley in the Sarek National Park in Swedish Lapland has been the creative inspiration of both the name and the colour choices for the eponymous model over the last few years, with the Damascus steel dials evoking the park’s waterways and landscape.

Now, the national park’s sunset and glaciers provide the inspiration for two new dials, in mother-of-pearl. However, this is not all; in a first for a watch dial, it combines mother-of-pearl with modern luminosity.

Manufactured and assembled in the GoS workshop, they have taken advantage of the material’s inherent translucent qualities to play with colour and light. Patrik Sjögren new dials, which have coloured Super-LumiNova applied to the back of the mother-of-pearl, also have EU design protection.

https://horologium.com.au/2019/01/29/ne ... k-glacier/

https://www.goswatches.com/company/about-goswatches

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: GoS Sarek Sunset and Sarek Glacier

Post by conjurer » January 29th 2019, 11:04pm

foghorn wrote:Fuck these Bullwinkle hating ,lutefisk eating, fancy boys. And the watches too.

Don't go hating on the dumb, ox-like Swedes, you plank!! The Swedes, over many centuries, have produced:

1) ABBA

2) Volvo cars

3) Swedish Erotica magazines and 8mm films

4) The Bofors anti-aircraft gun

5) Ahh... That's all I got.

I would also point out that the dumb, ox-like Swedes have never started a world war. Also, the great majority of dumb, ox-like Swedes are very attractive (me being the exception) and like to fuck a lot.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: GoS Sarek Sunset and Sarek Glacier

Post by 3Flushes » January 29th 2019, 11:49pm

conjurer wrote:
foghorn wrote:Fuck these Bullwinkle hating ,lutefisk eating, fancy boys. And the watches too.

Don't go hating on the dumb, ox-like Swedes, you plank!! The Swedes, over many centuries, have produced:

1) ABBA

2) Volvo cars

3) Swedish Erotica magazines and 8mm films

4) The Bofors anti-aircraft gun

5) Ahh... That's all I got.

I would also point out that the dumb, ox-like Swedes have never started a world war. Also, the great majority of dumb, ox-like Swedes are very attractive (me being the exception) and like to fuck a lot.

6) Waffle Cones
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “European Watch Making”