Watches from Other EU countries
- Posts: 43797
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Its been a few years since I’ve had a new Prometheus across my desk. The Lisbon-based company may not be the most prolific brand, but when they turn out a new model, they do it right. Their latest is the Eagle Ray, a 300m diver that celebrates their 10th anniversary. It is offered in black, silver, white and blue with an optional date window and a choice of three-hand or GMT ETA automatic movements. I got a turn with a blue, date, three-hand prototype.http://www.thetimebum.com/2018/11/prome ... ime+Bum%29
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 20219
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
That watch looks very confused.
- Master of Time
- Posts: 2207
- Joined: November 5th 2010, 10:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: South of Lake Ontario
Hey, it has KNURLED crowns....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest