THE WORLD’S GO-TO WATCH-GUY

Watches from Other EU countries
koimaster
Founder

THE WORLD’S GO-TO WATCH-GUY

Post by koimaster » February 25th 2018, 2:04pm

It’s the mid afternoon on a Friday, the sun is long packed away behind clouds and we are finding us being next to a bunch of greatly decorated shipping containers. After entering and walking up a few steel stairs we are greeted with a big open “Welcome”. The words are coming from a guy we have been looking forward to meet for a long, long time. Namely, Kristian Haagen. If the name does not ring a bell, lets just start digging into his impressive resume:

One of the co-founders of the social media for watch-geeks, 8past10, doing consulting and strategy work for some of the biggest watch-brands including Vacheron Constantin, Glashütte Original and Graham (to name a few), founder of the magazine Timegeeks that has been published monthly since August 2009, overseeing Bruun Rasmussen’s watch-auctions, author of six books – book no. 7 is released in April – which he publishes himself. Haagen runs his own webshop where you find watches, a Caran D’ache fountain pen costing +23.000€, bracelets and much more curated by the watch-geek himself. We have probably forgotten something, however, the list of his activities is quite impressive to say the least.

http://an-ivy.com/kristian-haagen-becam ... watch-guy/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
kevco
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: THE WORLD’S GO-TO WATCH-GUY

Post by kevco » February 26th 2018, 6:13am

foghorn wrote:Just looking at him makes me certain that he's the last mother fucker I'd go to for advice on a watch.

My first thought as well. Reminds me of my oldest who is now 24. I love ya bub's..but it is what it is.
Ya ain't been around long enough to know what's long enough. :roll:

Return to “European Watch Making”