Accutron & The Empire State Building

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Accutron & The Empire State Building

Post by TemerityB » October 23rd 2020, 6:01pm

Easier to just post the e-mail contents than re-type it all out. This one kinda made my eyes bulge out - nobody's gonna know what the green means here in NYC, I guarantee it.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Accutron & The Empire State Building

Post by TemerityB » October 24th 2020, 2:00pm

koimaster wrote:
October 23rd 2020, 7:01pm
The original spaceview?
I can't tell if they are celebrating the original Spaceview, the new Spaceview, or Accutron's 60th anniversary. The green lighting signifies something to do with some or all of that. I never even read the text - I guess Accutron actually has moved into the building from Queens.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Re: Accutron & The Empire State Building

Post by Nuvolari » October 24th 2020, 7:56pm

I think maybe it’s a reference to the plasticy insides of yore? Beats the hell outta me...

E8AA1E85-7A70-41A5-949C-19FC4168F740.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Return to “Bulova & Accutron”