The Admiral heads to Ol' Virginny

codguy
ASSHAT

Re: The Admiral heads to Ol' Virginny

Post by codguy » September 13th 2015, 5:06am

Tzimisces wrote:we'll give him a proper tour of the Old Dominion.

A suggestion if I may TZ;

Virginia Beach, in front of PETA with a sleeve shot of Spunk appearing out of a fur coat.....

Hijack; funny thing I remember when I lived in VB, a classic rock station putting on a legal fishing derby on the beach side of PETA. :Beerbang:

Welcome to the watchlords liberal echo chamber

Tzimisces

Post by Tzimisces » September 13th 2015, 3:48pm

Virginia Beach is a solid 2 1/2 hours away, so I doubt we go there. I thought of taking a pic with Norfolk in the background (there's usually a CVN in view from Hampton Roads), but it's a long drive for a wrist shot. Even for the Admiral.
gerdson
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by gerdson » September 14th 2015, 8:33am

Unfortunately, I can not provide a lot of information about the Admiral's whereabouts. I checked him in last Saturday, but that was out in the country side. He does have an "Eil International" Ticket. The German Deutsche Post status doesn't provide any information yet, other than confirming the receipt. Fuck them, verdammt.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » September 14th 2015, 8:46am

gerdson wrote:Unfortunately, I can not provide a lot of information about the Admiral's whereabouts. I checked him in last Saturday, but that was out in the country side. He does have an "Eil International" Ticket. The German Deutsche Post status doesn't provide any information yet, other than confirming the receipt. Fuck them, verdammt.

He'll get there without a problem. The Admiral travels well' And he knows what's up.
gerdson
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by gerdson » September 16th 2015, 9:06pm

The ttracking info that is being provided by this unholy alliance between German and US Postal Services is really shitty. Make note: Never send anything of real value in a letter with Deutsche Post.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Return to “Admiral Spunk Travels”