Timex Marlin Linus

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Timex Marlin Linus

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » November 14th 2019, 3:36pm

I really like the basic Marlin - the 34mm hand-wound one. The cartoon autos - nope.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 14th 2019, 11:24pm

Linus is all right; one thinks that, as Linus ages, he'll go to college, marry fairly well, and probably end up as an upper-middle-class drone, moving up, Peter-Principle-like, to his level of incompetence and stall there in some unspeakably dull corporation. He'll have a couple of kids, who will disdain him because he's ended up as a middle-of-the-road Republican. He'll visit Europe twice on vacation, own a Mercury Villager van in the highest trim level, but secretly lust after an AMG Mercedes which he will never buy, because, well, the Villager is pretty good, and gets good gas mileage, and this wood trim looks just like real wood, like.

In essence, to overthink the whole fucking Peanuts thing, Linus is the most well balanced character.

Snoopy, being a dog, will die very soon.

Lucy is a horrific harridan, and will probably end up living in a common-law marriage with a guy named Raul, who beats her when he drinks, which is often, and end up in stir with various RICO predicates. She will finally start showing lesbianic tendencies, and marry a woman named Rainbow in Northern California, who drives a UPS van and looks like George Wendt.

Pigpen, having body odor issues, will certainly gravitate to an IT job, and will, because of his obvious lack of drive, fail to keep up with advances in technologies, and end up, like another of my brother-in-laws, the only IT cocksucker who can't land a fucking job in IT.

Woodstock, being a bird, will get sucked into a General Electric GE90 turbofan airliner jet engine and be vaporized.

Shermy, the least developed character, will experiment with various drugs and "lifestyles," which means sucking more than a few dicks. He will end up working as groundcrew for Alaska Airlines at Sea-Tac Airport, stealing a Bombardier Dash 8 from the flightline, and crashing it into a small island in the Puget Sound, because it seemed like a good idea at the time, until he saw Oregon Air National Guard F-16s shadowing him.

Schroeder, the most gifted Peanuts character, will live a life of failure as his hopes of being the next Van Cliburn ends up tickling the ivories in various bars, like Billy Joel's Piano Man, only worse. He will drink heavily of free booze, and die of an aneurysm.

And what of Charlie Brown? He will, like so many of the others, live a live of utter, soul-destroying failure. After two failed marriages--with both his wives turning lesbo on him--and a terrible job CV, including a horrific episode with Amway, which will strip him of all his friends, Charlie will finally face his maker at about three AM, sitting at his kitchen table, surrounded by his Harvest Gold appliances; he will stick a .38 Special into his mouth and end it all.

My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
JAS1125 (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » November 15th 2019, 6:56am

Hell, you can't stop there Conj....what about some of the others?

Sally Brown
Marcie
Peppermint Patty
Franklin
Frieda
The Little Red Hair Girl

Inquiring minds want to know!
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » November 15th 2019, 1:33pm

conjurer wrote:
November 14th 2019, 11:24pm
Linus is all right; one thinks that, as Linus ages, he'll go to college, marry fairly well, and probably end up as an upper-middle-class drone, moving up, Peter-Principle-like, to his level of incompetence and stall there in some unspeakably dull corporation. He'll have a couple of kids, who will disdain him because he's ended up as a middle-of-the-road Republican. He'll visit Europe twice on vacation, own a Mercury Villager van in the highest trim level, but secretly lust after an AMG Mercedes which he will never buy, because, well, the Villager is pretty good, and gets good gas mileage, and this wood trim looks just like real wood, like.

In essence, to overthink the whole fucking Peanuts thing, Linus is the most well balanced character.

Snoopy, being a dog, will die very soon.

Lucy is a horrific harridan, and will probably end up living in a common-law marriage with a guy named Raul, who beats her when he drinks, which is often, and end up in stir with various RICO predicates. She will finally start showing lesbianic tendencies, and marry a woman named Rainbow in Northern California, who drives a UPS van and looks like George Wendt.

Pigpen, having body odor issues, will certainly gravitate to an IT job, and will, because of his obvious lack of drive, fail to keep up with advances in technologies, and end up, like another of my brother-in-laws, the only IT cocksucker who can't land a fucking job in IT.

Woodstock, being a bird, will get sucked into a General Electric GE90 turbofan airliner jet engine and be vaporized.

Shermy, the least developed character, will experiment with various drugs and "lifestyles," which means sucking more than a few dicks. He will end up working as groundcrew for Alaska Airlines at Sea-Tac Airport, stealing a Bombardier Dash 8 from the flightline, and crashing it into a small island in the Puget Sound, because it seemed like a good idea at the time, until he saw Oregon Air National Guard F-16s shadowing him.

Schroeder, the most gifted Peanuts character, will live a life of failure as his hopes of being the next Van Cliburn ends up tickling the ivories in various bars, like Billy Joel's Piano Man, only worse. He will drink heavily of free booze, and die of an aneurysm.

And what of Charlie Brown? He will, like so many of the others, live a live of utter, soul-destroying failure. After two failed marriages--with both his wives turning lesbo on him--and a terrible job CV, including a horrific episode with Amway, which will strip him of all his friends, Charlie will finally face his maker at about three AM, sitting at his kitchen table, surrounded by his Harvest Gold appliances; he will stick a .38 Special into his mouth and end it all.

Beat damned story have read this week!
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."-Roger Caras
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 15th 2019, 11:42pm

JAS1125 wrote:
November 15th 2019, 6:56am
Hell, you can't stop there Conj....what about some of the others?

Sally Brown
Marcie
Peppermint Patty
Franklin
Frieda
The Little Red Hair Girl

Inquiring minds want to know!
Sally, Charlie's younger sister, shares with Charlie the impending doom of mediocrity. She fails at school, continues to speak with a childish tone of voice, then joins the Symbionese Liberation Army. She has repeated anal sex with Donald Defreeze, wires up a few bombs, has hot lesbianic sex with Patty Hearst, then ended up burning to death in the 1974 gunfight with the LAPD, the pig fucks.

Marcie, who called everybody "sir," became the first multi-sexual beings on earth. Totally confused from birth and even more so when she hit the vicious brick wall of puberty, Marcie started to have intercourse with starfish. Later in life, she became a fairly successful HVAC tech and grew a beard.

Peppermint Patty, who nursed an inexplicable crush on Charlie Brown, should have gone the lesbianic route but actually found a job with the CIA as a honey-trap for various Cold War dictators and terrorists. Once called the best lay of his life by none other than Ilich (Carlos the Jackal) Ramírez Sánchez, who laid more pipe than Alyeska, Peppermint Patty ended up in Ireland, making bombs for the IRA. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Franklin, the token black kid in the Peanuts Universe, given the morbid ends that the rest of his group came to, and which causes Charles Shulz to spin in his grave like a lathe, lived a fairly normal, if mediocre, life. Instead of joining the Black Panthers and dying with Fred Hampton by the Cook County Detective Pigs Illegal murder, he went on to sell patio furniture in New Jersey. OK, so I lied. He assumed the role of Field Marshall Bradley and became an adult film actor in the late 1980s.

Frieda... Frieda? Who the fuck was Frieda? I don't fucking remember. Maybe that's for the best.

The Little Red Hair Girl. AFAIK, she never actually appeared in the Peanuts comic strip. All that is known about her is that Charlie Brown had a crush on her; this alone should seal her path to a horrible fate, like Susan Boyle with me. However, the idea of Charlie Brown roping his very tiny pony over her, night after night, is pretty terrible to think about, even to a sick fuck like myself, and too horrible to contemplate.

My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » November 16th 2019, 6:35am

You have made Charles Shultz proud. Surely this is how he really saw things turning out. He knew, but never had the balls to put it in print.
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."-Roger Caras
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » November 16th 2019, 10:00am

When I was a kid, I had a Peanut coloring book that had Shermy in it; I haven't seen him since. I read Peanuts till Charles Schulz died in the NY Daily News.

Your remembered the Jenilee Harrison of the Peanuts gang. Well done!

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Timex”