What I Learned from My Invicta Days

Fashion brands such as Gucci, Hermes' and similar are here
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: What I Learned from My Invicta Days

Post by TemerityB » March 21st 2018, 12:42pm

There's something about Invicter that turns their owners and shills into long-winded, mealy-mouthed hyperbole kings. I mean, put this video next to an old episode of "Davis After Dark" and you'll hear 45 minutes of prattle waiting for a point that, in many cases, never actually comes.

YouTube watch people blow big greasy chunks; anybody with a laptop has a "YouTube show". The only one I like is theWatches.tv, and that's because he's a nice guy and simply floats around taping watch events, no muss, no fuss.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 21st 2018, 11:08pm

OTMF wrote:He is no Eddie Phluff

Eddie Phluff! Now, there was a wartche reevooer. Alas, apart from a now pretty stale blog and some YouTube vids, Eddie is AWOL. But in his day, nobody busted balls like Eddie. Like Archie Luxury without the head warts (well, we can guess--we never saw his face), Eddie was one of those rare Haterz (who posed as a lover) of TeeVee wartchs whose gag went so far over the heads of the deluded Geeks that they never heard the crack of the missed shot. In his day there was nobody more trenchant, more filled with anti-Geek vitriol than Eddie. Now he lives only in our memories. And YouTube.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Falstaff » March 22nd 2018, 8:16am

conjurer wrote:
OTMF wrote:He is no Eddie Phluff

Eddie Phluff! Now, there was a wartche reevooer. Alas, apart from a now pretty stale blog and some YouTube vids, Eddie is AWOL. But in his day, nobody busted balls like Eddie. Like Archie Luxury without the head warts (well, we can guess--we never saw his face), Eddie was one of those rare Haterz (who posed as a lover) of TeeVee wartchs whose gag went so far over the heads of the deluded Geeks that they never heard the crack of the missed shot. In his day there was nobody more trenchant, more filled with anti-Geek vitriol than Eddie. Now he lives only in our memories. And YouTube.

Gawd yes. Eddie Phluff - one for the ages.
"I fear me for Huginn, lest he not return - but I watch more for Muninn."

Odin Alvater

Return to “Fashion Watch Brands”