Electricianz watches

Fashion brands such as Gucci, Hermes' and similar are here
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Electricianz watches

Post by koimaster » January 17th 2018, 5:02pm

The Electricianz was born out of a strong desire for creativity in a traditionally conservative luxury landscape.

Firmly anchored in Swiss watchmaking know-how, we pride ourselves in crafting innovative products with an offbeat design, backed by rigorous quality standards.

About Electricity

Electricity is the rawest expression of energy. It is a flow, the invisible link that connects, penetrates and gives life to the world.

Strongly influenced by contemporary visual arts and underground cultures, The Electricianz original design makes the watches’ inner mechanism, powered by electricity, visible.

By bringing to the market fierce, original, elegant and reliable watches, we hope to federate a worldwide community of “volt-lovers”: curious individuals drawn to a highly energetic, urban and positively creative life, with a pinch of self-derision. We hope you're one of us!

https://www.the-electricianz.com/pages/brand

https://www.the-electricianz.com/collec ... l-products

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by TemerityB » January 17th 2018, 10:04pm

That thing looks exactly like the type of watches you see at Amazon simply by clicking "men's watches," then "price: lowest to highest," where scads of plastic watches congregate, all emanating from countries you don't even wanna guess.

All this reinventing the wheel. Eletricianz? Only one I trust is Reddy Killowatt, since he's always safety first.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 17th 2018, 10:19pm

TemerityB wrote:That thing looks exactly like the type of watches you see at Amazon simply by clicking "men's watches," then "price: lowest to highest," where scads of plastic watches congregate, all emanating from countries you don't even wanna guess.

All this reinventing the wheel. Eletricianz? Only one I trust is Reddy Killowatt, since he's always safety first.

Tell that to the Rosenbergs.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 18th 2018, 2:38am

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:I'd rather run a 220 volt charge through my salty balls than wear that piece of motherfucking shit.

As would I.
Is the guy with the cool ripped jeans and elbow patches one of the creative geniuses behind this POMFS??

I felt the same way as you guys, especially about the ridiculous price, until i read that it has an in-house Miyota 2033 based quartz movement. Why, those babies alone are $6.79 EACH-(at Esslinger) and that's not for a dozen or something like those sleazy G-10's or whatnot, so imagine what the rest of the components must cost given the plastic shortage and all. I hope they're not sold out by payday.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Pubbie » January 18th 2018, 5:05am

3Flushes wrote: felt the same way as you guys, especially about the ridiculous price, until i read that it has an in-house Miyota 2033 based quartz movement. Why, those babies alone are $6.79 EACH-(at Esslinger) and that's not for a dozen or something like those sleazy G-10's or whatnot, so imagine what the rest of the components must cost given the plastic shortage and all. I hope they're not sold out by payday.

U can get on layaway or val-U-payZ. U know it makes sense!

Return to “Fashion Watch Brands”