Electricianz watches

Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43799
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Electricianz watches

Post by koimaster » January 17th 2018, 5:02pm

The Electricianz was born out of a strong desire for creativity in a traditionally conservative luxury landscape.


Firmly anchored in Swiss watchmaking know-how, we pride ourselves in crafting innovative products with an offbeat design, backed by rigorous quality standards.


About Electricity


Electricity is the rawest expression of energy. It is a flow, the invisible link that connects, penetrates and gives life to the world.

Strongly influenced by contemporary visual arts and underground cultures, The Electricianz original design makes the watches’ inner mechanism, powered by electricity, visible.

Image

By bringing to the market fierce, original, elegant and reliable watches, we hope to federate a worldwide community of “volt-lovers”: curious individuals drawn to a highly energetic, urban and positively creative life, with a pinch of self-derision. We hope you're one of us!

Image


https://www.the-electricianz.com/pages/brand

https://www.the-electricianz.com/collec ... l-products
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20219
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by foghorn » January 17th 2018, 5:36pm

conjurer wrote:I'd rather run a 220 volt charge through my salty balls than wear that piece of motherfucking shit.



As would I.
Is the guy with the cool ripped jeans and elbow patches one of the creative geniuses behind this POMFS??
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17750
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by TemerityB » January 17th 2018, 10:04pm

That thing looks exactly like the type of watches you see at Amazon simply by clicking "men's watches," then "price: lowest to highest," where scads of plastic watches congregate, all emanating from countries you don't even wanna guess.

All this reinventing the wheel. Eletricianz? Only one I trust is Reddy Killowatt, since he's always safety first.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32706
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by conjurer » January 17th 2018, 10:19pm

TemerityB wrote:That thing looks exactly like the type of watches you see at Amazon simply by clicking "men's watches," then "price: lowest to highest," where scads of plastic watches congregate, all emanating from countries you don't even wanna guess.

All this reinventing the wheel. Eletricianz? Only one I trust is Reddy Killowatt, since he's always safety first.


Tell that to the Rosenbergs.
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9263
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by 3Flushes » January 18th 2018, 2:38am

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:I'd rather run a 220 volt charge through my salty balls than wear that piece of motherfucking shit.



As would I.
Is the guy with the cool ripped jeans and elbow patches one of the creative geniuses behind this POMFS??

I felt the same way as you guys, especially about the ridiculous price, until i read that it has an in-house Miyota 2033 based quartz movement. Why, those babies alone are $6.79 EACH-(at Esslinger) and that's not for a dozen or something like those sleazy G-10's or whatnot, so imagine what the rest of the components must cost given the plastic shortage and all. I hope they're not sold out by payday.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 734
Joined: September 18th 2017, 5:35am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Electricianz watches

Post by Pubbie » January 18th 2018, 5:05am

3Flushes wrote: felt the same way as you guys, especially about the ridiculous price, until i read that it has an in-house Miyota 2033 based quartz movement. Why, those babies alone are $6.79 EACH-(at Esslinger) and that's not for a dozen or something like those sleazy G-10's or whatnot, so imagine what the rest of the components must cost given the plastic shortage and all. I hope they're not sold out by payday.

U can get on layaway or val-U-payZ. U know it makes sense!
Post Reply

Return to “General Watch talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest