- Posts: 46158
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Discontinued model. Not my watch or photos. Model WZ0041DV
Next to SARB011
39.5mm case size
22 jewels in-house movement 49750
38mm case size
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 9568
- Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
- Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
That is a stunner
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
- Founding Member
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
That's a lot nicer than my old red star.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
- Posts: 9321
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Wow, that dial really pops
- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 1755
- Joined: October 30th 2012, 10:00pm
- Location: E. Northport, NY
Orient definitely does a great job with the Star line. That dial is amazing
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 10770
- Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
^^^Copyright 2022 3flushes Media.
- Posts: 443
- Joined: January 15th 2013, 11:00pm
- Location: vancouver island bc
i don't have a lot of orients but i'm always impressed with their value and price point...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest