The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Post by Racer-X » March 28th 2019, 10:10pm

"I like things that can be repurposed from their intended use. For example, on my desk is a coffee mug that I use to hold pens. I once lived in an apartment whose previous tenant had left behind a coffee table fashioned from an old door (and not in a college squalor way, but in a well finished artisanal way). There’s an appeal in discovering a hidden use for something, and we may have found one in this new, smaller, Orient Bambino (officially, the Orient Classic Date). Conceived as a ladies piece, this new dressy watch from the budget-focused Japanese brand is actually a perfect classic sized gent’s watch. It also might be a useful gateway for modern watch lovers to explore vintage inspired sizes.

These new Bambinos come in two flavors, differentiated by the handset and bracelet. First we have a version with a basic white dial, black hands, and applied silver toned hour markers. The steel bracelet has a combination of brushed and polished finishes."

https://wornandwound.com/baselworld-2019-first-look-at-the-new-36mm-classic-date-bambino-from-orient/
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Post by TemerityB » March 29th 2019, 10:45am

Not bad. That's a classic look that never goes out of style. They'll sell gobs of these, particularly at that cheap price point.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 29th 2019, 5:51pm

I like it. I really like it.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “Orient”