The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Post by Racer-X » March 28th 2019, 10:10pm

"I like things that can be repurposed from their intended use. For example, on my desk is a coffee mug that I use to hold pens. I once lived in an apartment whose previous tenant had left behind a coffee table fashioned from an old door (and not in a college squalor way, but in a well finished artisanal way). There’s an appeal in discovering a hidden use for something, and we may have found one in this new, smaller, Orient Bambino (officially, the Orient Classic Date). Conceived as a ladies piece, this new dressy watch from the budget-focused Japanese brand is actually a perfect classic sized gent’s watch. It also might be a useful gateway for modern watch lovers to explore vintage inspired sizes.

These new Bambinos come in two flavors, differentiated by the handset and bracelet. First we have a version with a basic white dial, black hands, and applied silver toned hour markers. The steel bracelet has a combination of brushed and polished finishes."

https://wornandwound.com/baselworld-2019-first-look-at-the-new-36mm-classic-date-bambino-from-orient/
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The New 36mm Classic Date 'Bambino' From Orient

Post by TemerityB » March 29th 2019, 10:45am

Not bad. That's a classic look that never goes out of style. They'll sell gobs of these, particularly at that cheap price point.
“Listen to that – just beating away! So easy! … Ohhh, look at that!” - “Chef” Daniel Green, Gotham Stack Master (miracle cookware) infomercial

Return to “Orient”