Orient Kamasu Diver

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Orient Kamasu Diver

Post by Racer-X » March 20th 2019, 3:23pm

"As our longtime readers are aware, WWR’s mission is all about covering the great affordable watches that are out there. In that arena, there are brands that immediately come to mind, and then there are others that are dismissed over overlooked. I’m not sure which camp you, dear reader, put Orient into, but they are definitely making solid watches at nice price points. While they’ve got plenty of popular models in their lineup, they’re now introducing some new ones. Just last week they unveiled the Orient Kamasu, their newest dive watch.

What is a kamasu, you ask? Well, apparently (as I don’t speak Japanese) it is the Japanese word for barracuda. And yes, I’ve now got that song stuck in my head, complete with galloping guitar line. But I digress – I like that song, and I think something like a barracuda is a great name to tie to a dive watch. Translating it into another language, well, that makes things a bit more subtle. And, with the Orient Kamasu coming in at 41.8mm and just 12.8mm thick, it is indeed subtle, as far as dive watch dimensions go."

https://wristwatchreview.com/2019/03/20/introducing-the-orient-kamasu-diver/
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Orient Kamasu Diver

Post by TemerityB » March 20th 2019, 11:23pm

conjurer wrote:The fuck?? It's a Mako with different fucking hands!!

I was thinking the same thing.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Orient”