Orient WV0071SE NEO70s Radio Controlled Review

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Orient WV0071SE NEO70s Radio Controlled Review

Post by Racer-X » September 22nd 2018, 10:57am

"The Orient NEO70s product line is honestly an untapped jewel within the affordable watch market. But a lack of online exposure, poor outreach from Orient Watches, and non-JDM distribution mean that many people will never actually discover how much fun these watches are. I’ve already reviewed the WV0051TX (aka the Orient Christmas Chrono) and I’m now proud to be doing a review of another Orient NEO70s piece, the WV0071SE Radio Controlled Watch.

For those who don’t know, the Orient NEO70s product line is primarily a JDM collection of affordable timepieces that pay tribute to certain design features of the past. Models generally re-imagine and reuse one or two vintage tropes to create a modern watch. The effect is that of a unique, vintage inspired watch that doesn’t feel like a heavy-handed “vintage homage.” The more popular pieces within the NEO70s series are solar quartz chronographs. But this Orient WV0071SE is unique in that it’s one of the lines’ few solar powered radio controlled movements. But how does it stack up for the price? Let’s find out."

http://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/orient-wv0071se-neo70s-radio-controlled-review/
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Orient WV0071SE NEO70s Radio Controlled Review

Post by biglove » September 22nd 2018, 7:46pm

Funky and unique. Not my thing but not something everyone will be wearing.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Orient”