Watches and such at Kickstarter.
- Posts: 46158
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Meet Zeitgeist “H1”, a highly aesthetically bronze diving watch, keeping you company in the depths of the sea for generations.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/h1 ... 68428.87zf
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Posts: 35103
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 9056
- Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon
Conjurer, pull your legs out of your ass, it's aesthetically bronze after all.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 11288
- Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Any wartche that takes 32 whole steps to make must be a good one, by golly.
^^^Copyright 2023 3flushes Media.
- Posts: 11209
- Joined: October 8th 2010, 10:00pm
- Location: Orlando, FL
Hey! It’s using the BEST Japanese movement. Maybe he could throw in a spring drive and lower the price?
- Posts: 10431
- Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
I like highly aesthetically things. I also like the Seamaster, which might explain why I quite like the look of this wartche. The leather strap sounds pretty sweet. Shame it's bronze.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.
If it thinks, it stinks
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 527
- Joined: January 15th 2013, 11:00pm
- Location: vancouver island bc
That's a nice piece. Looks on paper to have quite the production process.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests