CREPAS MEGAMATIC 1200M

Watches and such at Kickstarter.
koimaster
Founder

CREPAS MEGAMATIC 1200M

Post by koimaster » January 30th 2020, 10:02am

CREPAS WATCHES opens a new Kickstarter account in order to leave the TACTICO WATCHES account only to TACTICO projects. That means CREPAS WATCHES projects will be listed only on this account.

CREPAS WATCHES is proud to launch the third CREPAS model on Kickstarter, a product which combines MEGAMATIC’ characteristic design, marked by refined and vigorous features, with a complication standing for technical innovation, the helium valve release, that will allow you to keep the watch safe in a decompression chamber. The timepiece retains the brand’s most distinctive peculiarities, introducing remarkable additional elements such as the flat ceramic inlay bezel and oversize crown.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... erm=crepas

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: CREPAS MEGAMATIC 1200M

Post by MAX » January 30th 2020, 10:33am

That takes asymmetry to a whole other level and not a good one.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 30th 2020, 6:18pm

WTF is it with (what I thought were) established brands, grubbing for nickels on the internet? If I was a fan of Crepas--which I'm not, and certainly not of this Cabriole-launching horror--I would be disconcerted that the company needs to squeeze the feebs for capital.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bbattle » August 7th 2020, 2:11pm

That's a big-ass case with some huge ugly hands.

Crepas certainly raised a lot of cash for this project; they may have noticed how easy it is to fleece the sheep on starkerkick. I did the math: 172,592 euros divided by 284 customer is 607 euros per customer.

Return to “Kickstarter/Crowd Funding Projects”