Watches and such at Kickstarter.
koimaster
Founder

The O'Cock watch

Post by koimaster » January 11th 2020, 11:27am

Sounds kind of Brit to me.
image.gif
image.gif

We proudly present the O’Cock, the world’s first penis watch and sexiest piece of plastic ever made. On a mission to put a big smile on the world's face, now that it is needed more than ever, we created this sex-positive accessory for the future of love-spreading and pure joy.

Penis is love, sex is life

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oc ... UhClag-Fv8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The O'Cock watch

Post by MAX » January 11th 2020, 12:12pm

OK, if this is too political please delete.

Used to kill me seeing Clinton (or any president) wearing a cheap/plastic watch but this one would have been perfect for him.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 12th 2020, 9:23pm

Back when I was young, there was a girl who lived down the block from me who had the Ian Fleming-esque name of Plenty O'Cock. She certainly lived up (or down) to her name, and was a hippie to boot. She drove a VW Beatle, wore tank tops, and refused to shave her armpits, which, by the time I was in my teens, started to look like smaller versions of ZZ Top.

She joined the Coast Guard when she was nineteen, and that was the last time we saw her until about 1980, when she came home, ran for Congress on the GOP ticket, and was about the only Republican to lose riding Ronald Reagan's coat-tails.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » January 12th 2020, 10:04pm

svaglic wrote:
January 11th 2020, 11:49am
Looks like something Skelton would sell. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is his next YouTube video review.
Yep. Gonna be laugh fests at trailer parks, just like The Fart Machine and that singing bass.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Kickstarter/Crowd Funding Projects”