70% off CNS Save our Business Sale

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

70% off CNS Save our Business Sale

Post by Racer-X » March 21st 2020, 5:10am

70% off most straps, no code needed. If you buy 5 or more, use code '20' at checkout for another 20% off.

https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/

"tl; dr: We are having a sale to try to save our business.

This is a message I hoped I would never have to write. Straps and watches are probably the last thing you think of right now, but straps are what keep us sleepless at night right now.
In the last few weeks, Cheapest NATO Straps sales have steadily declined due to the corvid-19 situation, and are now at a level where we are bleeding money every day.

Unfortunately, if this continues, we will not be able to continue our business. Ever since we started, our focus has been to have as wide a range of straps at the best price as possible, without compromising on quality or service. In the last years, we have been aiming to launch at least 20 new models every month, since our idea from the beginning was that everyone should be able to give their watch different looks quickly and easily. However, making 20 new models per month have required a lot of capital and that is where a large part of our revenue has gone.

This too shall pass. But to be able to get through this tough period, we need to sell a large part of our stock. That's why we have a sale with up to 70% off on most of our straps. No discount code is needed, unless you buy 5 straps or more, then enter "20" at the end of the check out for an additional 20% bulk discount.

Stay safe and take care of your loved ones.
Best regards, Sofie and the CNS team."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: 70% off CNS Save our Business Sale

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 21st 2020, 10:34pm

Would be a pity if they’d go bankrupt. A friend of mine ordered some straps from them last summer, and as far as I know, they’re good ones.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 31st 2020, 1:30pm

koimaster wrote:
March 29th 2020, 7:32pm
Mine have been shipped. Will still disinfect everything when they get here
By the time the package reaches the US, any viruses would be long gone from the contents of the package, although the outer packaging will definitely need that.
svaglic wrote:
March 31st 2020, 9:29am
I just ordered a watch roll and four straps. I would have got a couple more straps, but they were out of the sizes I wanted.
Had a similar problem. I wanted to get one of the single-pass leather straps, for the Mora tank and the '39 Tissot. But all were either sold out, or were available only in 24mm.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 15th 2020, 2:21pm

Item Status for Barcode: RS913***968DE is
Shipment information uploaded to Deutsche Post
on 26.03.2020 12:49

So two weeks later nada.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 16th 2020, 8:35am

Just today, I've received an email from them, that one of the straps I've ordered has been sold out. WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?! Wasn't listed as sold out, when I've ordered it more than two motherfucking weeks ago. MORE THAN TWO - NEARLY THREE- FUCKING WEEKS, and it hasn't even been shipped. Fuck.

So, they offered me an exchange for a strap of same value, or a refund. Took the former, as it so happens that my new Vostok could use something nice.

I went to the heights of good manners in expressing how fucking pissed I am in my reply to them, and haven't cursed even once.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » April 16th 2020, 11:45am

I haven’t gotten a shipping notice. Not sure if I will or it will just be a surprise when it shows up.

Maybe they are waiting another few days to tell me what I ordered is sold out.

Makes you wonder if the corvid-19 is really the reason for their business slow down.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 16th 2020, 1:04pm

Sent them an email and received this automatic response.
Thank you for your email!

A Message from Sofie: Thank you so much for all your kind words and support over this weekend. Your response to our call for help has been overwhelming. Your positivity and love is heartwarming. Thanks to your generosity, we are now swamped with orders here at the CNS warehouse. Because of this, it might take some extra time for us to handle your order, but rest assured we are all working extra hard to make sure your orders are shipped as soon as possible. There might also be some delays in responding to your messages, but we promise we will answer each and every one of you. Please bare with us in this time! Thank you so much for your support!

This is an auto-reply that confirms that we have received your message. Emails are handled via a queue system. If you respond to your email, that will reopen your case and change your placement in the queue. We appreciate your patience and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have in mind that we work during business hours on weekdays, therefore we do not answer any email on weekends. In the meantime we would like to remind you of our FAQ page where you might find the answer to your question. This email is for customer service issues, so if you are emailing for recommendations or questions about products that are not our own, your message might go unanswered.

We always try to ship your order within 24 business hours from when the order reached us. If you have a change that you need made before your order is shipped (address, change to size or item, cancellation), please write us an email using the subject "WRONG ORDER #XXXXXX" with the XXXXXX being your order number. Unfortunately if you do not use this subject line, we cannot gaurentee that your adjustments will be made before shipping.

You will receive a confirmation email when the order is sent, after that the shipment is in the hands of customs and local postal service in the destination country. Delivery time is somewhere between 2 - 15 business days depending on destination, and the infrastructure available where you live.

We cannot control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed. And if the shipment does not have a tracking number we have no way of tracing its whereabouts. Be patient and you will soon have the watch straps you long for!

Best regards, Sofie Björklund
Founder of CheapestNATOstraps.com

--
Best regards, CNS team
CheapestNATOstraps.com

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 16th 2020, 1:33pm

Yeah... Shipped in 24 business hours. Excluding weekends, it has taken them 288 business hours since I've placed my order and paid for it, just to fucking tell me that a strap that I've ordered and paid for WHEN IT WAS LISTED AS AVAILABLE has sold out. Pardon me, but it's as if they've sold to someone a strap that I HAVE FUCKING ORDERED AND FUCKING PAID FOR EARLIER.
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » April 16th 2020, 1:37pm

I had ordered a new caliper to measure some of my bands...The originals all seemed to die at once...I was going to order at least 8 straps...glad the caliper was a slow ship. It's due here on Sat. I don't think I will be ordering any straps from them however
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Racer-X » April 16th 2020, 1:48pm

I’m fine with all that and glad they may be able to keep their business, but an email about the delay should have been sent weeks ago.

Not by me, but this was also posted to Slickdeals, where it was pretty popular and generally can run about anyone out of stock in minutes.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13930487-nato- ... strap-sale
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 16th 2020, 2:29pm

Slickdeals or not, popular or not, they got me fucking angry. And I'm usually as fucking calm and patient as a whole motherfucking temple of meditating Buddhist monks.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » April 16th 2020, 2:35pm

Some of the straps look great, and I'm sorry they are having trouble - but when shipping resembles Shemp trying to iron that rolled-up pair of pants, not me, Pete.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 17th 2020, 8:22am

Received this morning from them. As far as I am concerned I am done with them

Hi!

It looks like there was a problem with a number of items from this
particular shipment (march 26th)

We have recently received these items back and are working on
reshipping them. We're very sorry for the delay. We were not informed
of the problem and were not informed the items would be returned to
us.