Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post Reply
User avatar
smellody (Online)
Owner
Posts: 11759
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post by smellody » October 24th 2023, 6:39pm

Nuvolari wrote:
October 21st 2023, 9:10am
^^Get the new Eco in a previously opened box. Who cares at that price, especially with a decent record of follow-through.

And then?

Mangia mangia! Wassa madder, you sick? You alla skin ana bones!
I've been real happy with anything I've purchased as refurbished. Whether electronics or some of these watches on ebay. The watches are usually brand new. The electronics tend to have actually had their circuits gone through.
   Image
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9121
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post by Mark1 » November 1st 2023, 7:46pm

Didn't see this the first time around. They must be new, I mean who is bothering to refurbish a watch they turn and sell for $107? It defies logic. Anybody buy one?
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 11387
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post by 3Flushes » November 2nd 2023, 5:51pm

Mark1 wrote:
November 1st 2023, 7:46pm
Didn't see this the first time around. They must be new, I mean who is bothering to refurbish a watch they turn and sell for $107? It defies logic. Anybody buy one?
It does raise the question as to why these needed refurbishing - was there a defect in this model that needed a fix, were they returns and checked out before being resold, or had they been unsold and basically NOS or what.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2023 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
Racer-X
Administrator
Posts: 7556
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post by Racer-X » November 2nd 2023, 5:58pm

Mark1 wrote:
November 1st 2023, 7:46pm
Didn't see this the first time around. They must be new, I mean who is bothering to refurbish a watch they turn and sell for $107? It defies logic. Anybody buy one?

I bought a blue one a while back and it was new. My understanding is mostly overstocks from this seller.
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 11387
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Citizen Promaster Diver $107

Post by 3Flushes » November 2nd 2023, 7:03pm

Racer-X wrote:
November 2nd 2023, 5:58pm
Mark1 wrote:
November 1st 2023, 7:46pm
Didn't see this the first time around. They must be new, I mean who is bothering to refurbish a watch they turn and sell for $107? It defies logic. Anybody buy one?

I bought a blue one a while back and it was new. My understanding is mostly overstocks from this seller.
Overstock from the manufacturer or a distributor would account for the great price. Why call them refurbs when in that case they would be NOS? Perhaps it's to limit the warranty period on such deeply discounted goods. In any case, the refurb label doesn't appear to limit the seller's ability to get rid of them.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2023 3flushes Media.^^^
Post Reply

Return to “Daily and Weekly Deals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest