Nervous

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Nervous

Post by Thunder1 » November 3rd 2018, 5:34pm

foghorn wrote:Sadie says it'll all all be good

And Monkey , well, is just Monkey. But if he had a brain in his thick head he'd send paws and hairballs.

Fogs, I hope Monkey has enjoyed that Lone Star State tribute of a comforter!!!...I bought one similar to it at Bed, Bath & Beyond a couple of years ago...the wife made me return it for reasons I can't appreciate...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » November 3rd 2018, 7:49pm

Just want to thank you all one more time. I'll clam up, wait for the medicine to take its course, and see what's next. Fingers crossed. Thanks WL.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 3rd 2018, 7:51pm

TemerityB wrote:Just want to thank you all one more time. I'll clam up, wait for the medicine to take its course, and see what's next. Fingers crossed. Thanks WL.

No surgery, no bullshit- sounds like a plan to me, man.

Will keep a good thought for yous.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » November 3rd 2018, 8:04pm

3Flushes wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Just want to thank you all one more time. I'll clam up, wait for the medicine to take its course, and see what's next. Fingers crossed. Thanks WL.

No surgery, no bullshit- sounds like a plan to me, man.

Will keep a good thought for yous.

Yeppers...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 4th 2019, 4:24pm

I really owe all of you a pint, at the very least. Seriously.

It's been just a bit over four months. Since Izzy's checkup revealed elevated liver enzymes, things looked worse. Then, they looked worse than that. Then, they looked even worse. Every check up, x-ray, exam, things looked worse - hardening stomach wall, shrinking liver, and bad enzyme numbers started all this. Then, prescription medicine - and the numbers looked worse. Then, a different presciption medicine, and the numbers and blood work looked not only worse, but cataclysmic. I am choosing my words carefully here.

So, my wonderful vet, about one month ago - she decided to try one last thing, as we kept the cat comfortable and happy at home (to be honest, the cat began to eat eventually, and during the past two-and-a-half months has acted like good ol' Izzy). The vet gave us an entirely natural supplement, not a prescription, and, well, it was the last ditch effort hoping for an improved test, even slightly improved. The cat went in for tests yesterday.

So, an inexpensive supplement, that's what we were down to - and the result have been, well... got the call today...

...freakin' miraculous. All numbers are now in the normal range. I'm not kidding - perfect blood work, a hearty appetite, the cat is doing really well. In fact, she's up to nine pounds, which the vet thought was great from the onset. I don't want to bore you guys with a bunch of other details, but from all indications ... she's cured. I really mean this - when I saw the original tests and talked to the vet, we both (the vet and myself) were preparing for the worst. On the phone, the vet was totally floored. Over-the-counter supplement with milk thistle. Home run.

So now I come back here and re-read all the comments you guys made, so thanks, and a whole bunch.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
tiktok

Post by tiktok » March 4th 2019, 4:29pm

May that sweet spoiled poody tat live a long, happy life. Good news!
Last edited by tiktok on March 4th 2019, 4:45pm, edited 1 time in total.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 4th 2019, 5:21pm

Good news. As a guy owned by his cats it is always good to hear that the puddy kat is still ruling the roost. :okk:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » March 4th 2019, 7:31pm

Who says cats don't have 9 lives???..this is great news...good things happen to good people..
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 4th 2019, 9:33pm

Well, T, that's about the best news I've heard in awhile. Good for you, for Mrs. T, and for Izzy. People who love animals have a special place reserved for them in the hereafter. Sleep well tonight, my friend.

Return to “Pet World”