National Dog Day Aug. 26, 2018..

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

National Dog Day Aug. 26, 2018..

Post by Thunder1 » August 26th 2018, 6:56am

Here are our 2 pets(both Frenchys) taking advantage of both our bed and a nice view out a front facing window...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: National Dog Day Aug. 26, 2018..

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » August 26th 2018, 4:54pm

Our beloved little Daffodil Clementine in her most I'm-still-just-a-sweet-innocent-puppy pose, which totally negates the fact that she chased a coyote -- yep, a damned wild, predatory animal -- for [the equivalent of] three blocks, with Mrs. Mort chasing her and screaming "Daff-o-dill! DAFF-O-DILL!! DAAAFF-OOH-DILLLL!!!!" at the top of her lungs. I wasn't there, but I was told that a goodly number of Rancho Santa Feyan's came out to the end of their driveways to see what the commotion was all about...

...how can such a nut-job of a doggy pull a stunt like that, and still look soooo sweet 'n innocent...? :???: Jeebus...

And, of course, here Mort sits, all wrapped around her little dewclaw...

:3
four of diamonds

Post by four of diamonds » August 26th 2018, 7:29pm

I had to say good bye to Reba a few weeks ago. Looking scruffy in this picture just having come home from what was her last S&R in North Georgia, searching for Boy Scouts that "overstayed" their intended camping expedition. Some of the Moms were freaked out scared, others pissed off, some both. She was a rescue White German Shepard from a county animal shelter and weighed in at 30 lbs from street living when I brought her home the first time in 2007. Within a few months she filled out to 65 lbs and became an S&R dog. Great nose, lots of energy, easy to train, fearless (except for thunder) and she "loved" the woods. Put herself between me and imminent threats many times; including a black bear that wandered too close to our camp, a wild pig that wanted to kick the crap out of us and a buck that decided to charge us rack down. A few months ago she started to fade, and the vet said her time was coming, so three weeks ago I had her put down. She is missed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » August 27th 2018, 5:08pm

Diamonds, been there, done that as far as the last days of a good friend. Must have been hard to even write that to us, but I'm glad you did. What a handsome dog; a great worker, too, from your account. All the best to you and yours, man.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Pet World”