Going to the dog park. OH Boy!!

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Going to the dog park. OH Boy!!

Post by TemerityB » April 5th 2018, 7:28am

Yeah, that's a good one. I'm still jealous of those with doggies - still haven't gotten a new one since my amazing Belle died in December 2015. Can't wait for the next adventure.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » April 5th 2018, 7:43am

TemerityB wrote:Yeah, that's a good one. I'm still jealous of those with doggies - still haven't gotten a new one since my amazing Belle died in December 2015. Can't wait for the next adventure.

But you guys are working on it w/ your new ownership council, right?
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » April 5th 2018, 9:35pm

Thunder1 wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Yeah, that's a good one. I'm still jealous of those with doggies - still haven't gotten a new one since my amazing Belle died in December 2015. Can't wait for the next adventure.

But you guys are working on it w/ your new ownership council, right?

You have a good memory, Thunder. Yeah - our building now allows dogs once again. We're trying to find a cat friendly one that will mesh with our nine year old cat. We've been looking, just started, actually.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DocKlock » April 6th 2018, 7:03am

There are few things in life as great as the unbridled joy of a dog.
I can be gone 10 minutes or half the day and when I get home I am met with their version of true love.
I've got two and when I let them out for pee and poop they jump up and down at the door waiting to be let out.
I'm 73, live alone and the dogs are great companions.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » April 6th 2018, 11:36am

DocKlock wrote:There are few things in life as great as the unbridled joy of a dog.
I can be gone 10 minutes or half the day and when I get home I am met with their version of true love.
I've got two and when I let them out for pee and poop they jump up and down at the door waiting to be let out.
I'm 73, live alone and the dogs are great companions.

I'm with ya, man. It took me about 40 years to figure it out, but I'm glad I finally did (thanks to the missus): Dogs stop all time and space and bring you directly into their world - a simple world where all the things that are important are just a few things, but so precious. Dogs live for the here and now, and to your dog, you are its whole world. And when that responsibility never, ever feels like a chore but instead brings daily joy in multiple small doses, it kind of changes your life. Those bumper stickers get it right in three little words: Who rescued who?

Return to “Pet World”