Don't Fuck With Smokey Joe

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Don't Fuck With Smokey Joe

Post by conjurer » October 17th 2017, 7:42pm

Smokey Joe--or as we usually just call him, Joe--is one of those cats as laid back as the Dude in The Big Lebowski. When he was owned by my white trash neighbors (who left him when they moved, along with his bros, Murphy and O'Brian), he started hanging around with me and Mrs. C, possibly because we didn't scream at each other all day or smoke meth. Anyway, he's my pal, a perfect lap cat, who likes to be carried around--which I do so often that Mrs. C tells me that his legs are going to atrophy. There's little chance of that, though, like Wasp says above; a few times a day, Joe goes absolutely fucking nuts, ripping up our furniture or his scratching posts, then scrambling around the house at about seventy miles per hour, then suddenly collapsing, washing for a minute, then falling asleep for several hours.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Wasp » October 18th 2017, 10:15am

conjurer wrote:Smokey Joe--or as we usually just call him, Joe--is one of those cats as laid back as the Dude in The Big Lebowski. When he was owned by my white trash neighbors (who left him when they moved, along with his bros, Murphy and O'Brian), he started hanging around with me and Mrs. C, possibly because we didn't scream at each other all day or smoke meth. Anyway, he's my pal, a perfect lap cat, who likes to be carried around--which I do so often that Mrs. C tells me that his legs are going to atrophy. There's little chance of that, though, like Wasp says above; a few times a day, Joe goes absolutely fucking nuts, ripping up our furniture or his scratching posts, then scrambling around the house at about seventy miles per hour, then suddenly collapsing, washing for a minute, then falling asleep for several hours.

Nice to hear you have that link with him. It's symbiotic and therapeutic for the cat...you're beyond hope ;)
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » October 18th 2017, 10:35am

In all seriousness: You've rescued animals.

Salute to you and Mrs. C.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Pet World”