Nine Months Later

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16869
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by TemerityB » December 12th 2016, 9:19am

Here's one for you, mort.

Image
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16869
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by TemerityB » December 12th 2016, 12:52pm

conjurer wrote:Izzy appears to be considering murdering something.


At eight pounds, all she murders is her Earthborn Monterey Medley.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20237
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by foghorn » December 12th 2016, 9:09pm

She looks mahhhhvelousss!!
And I see that she is pampered. Those kitty structures take up people room.
We have one here but it has been shredded beyond recognition by our two. They like it like that and who am I to argue! They both came to us at the same time from the shelter and are true partners in crime. Always plotting against each other or the humans.



Image
Image
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » December 13th 2016, 1:48pm

bedlam wrote:Cats are only ever 1 fence away from being feral.

The outdoor ones, perhaps; the indoor ones, not so much. In NYC, Izzy's definitely an indoor girl...not too sure about Foggy's kids, but my guess is that they are, as well, given their healthy, happy appearance.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20237
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by foghorn » December 13th 2016, 2:23pm

Mortuus wrote:
bedlam wrote:Cats are only ever 1 fence away from being feral.

The outdoor ones, perhaps; the indoor ones, not so much. In NYC, Izzy's definitely an indoor girl...not too sure about Foggy's kids, but my guess is that they are, as well, given their healthy, happy appearance.


Indoor all the way. Otherwise the coyotes would probable get 'em.
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 4940
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by svaglic » December 13th 2016, 2:38pm

That is a beautiful bundle of love.
My cats keep me amused, even when they sleep.

I brought my two from Hawaii. The only wildlife they had to deal with was gecko's, birds, the mongoose, mice and the occasional neighbors dog getting loose. Even then my fence was always closed and they had a pet door if something actually got in my yard, so they were safe. Buddy used to get out and go in the neighbors yard and play with their pet rabbit though (he is a tough one).
In Missouri, I have to keep them inside. They have no clue on fox's, coyote's, snakes, hawks etc....
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » December 13th 2016, 3:52pm

svaglic wrote:That is a beautiful bundle of love.
My cats keep me amused, even when they sleep.

I brought my two from Hawaii. The only wildlife they had to deal with was gecko's, birds, the mongoose, mice and the occasional neighbors dog getting loose. Even then my fence was always closed and they had a pet door if something actually got in my yard, so they were safe. Buddy used to get out and go in the neighbors yard and play with their pet rabbit though (he is a tough one).
In Missouri, I have to keep them inside. They have no clue on fox's, coyote's, snakes, hawks etc....

How's Homey handling the change in environments?
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 4940
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by svaglic » December 13th 2016, 4:22pm

Mortuus wrote:
svaglic wrote:That is a beautiful bundle of love.
My cats keep me amused, even when they sleep.

I brought my two from Hawaii. The only wildlife they had to deal with was gecko's, birds, the mongoose, mice and the occasional neighbors dog getting loose. Even then my fence was always closed and they had a pet door if something actually got in my yard, so they were safe. Buddy used to get out and go in the neighbors yard and play with their pet rabbit though (he is a tough one).
In Missouri, I have to keep them inside. They have no clue on fox's, coyote's, snakes, hawks etc....

How's Homey handling the change in environments?


He doesn't care for it. In the snow you see his paw tracks, then a line in the middle. It's hilarious, his legs are so short his Anthony Weiner drags a line.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16869
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by TemerityB » December 13th 2016, 8:14pm

I live in an area that's all apartment buildings, tons of 'em. Yet, people put their cats out at night, at least some of them do. And yes, the tragedies just keep right on happening. I don't get it.

That shit I will never understand.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » December 14th 2016, 3:03am

svaglic wrote:
Mortuus wrote:
svaglic wrote:That is a beautiful bundle of love.
My cats keep me amused, even when they sleep.

I brought my two from Hawaii. The only wildlife they had to deal with was gecko's, birds, the mongoose, mice and the occasional neighbors dog getting loose. Even then my fence was always closed and they had a pet door if something actually got in my yard, so they were safe. Buddy used to get out and go in the neighbors yard and play with their pet rabbit though (he is a tough one).
In Missouri, I have to keep them inside. They have no clue on fox's, coyote's, snakes, hawks etc....

How's Homey handling the change in environments?


He doesn't care for it. In the snow you see his paw tracks, then a line in the middle. It's hilarious, his legs are so short his Anthony Weiner drags a line.


Thanks, svagy...I just spit my late night adult beverage all over the place... :lol: You're gonna have to knit the little fellow a stocking jock! ;)
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16869
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by TemerityB » September 29th 2017, 1:23pm

Well, gonna be a sap for a moment: According to the missus, it is exactly one year and one day from the day Izzy came into our home (which is true, since she was delivered to us by the rescue people, some of the coolest folks I've met in a long time).

Not a bad moment with this innocent little creature. Not a bad moment.

So lucky (and grateful) twice in a row, as far as pets go. The best news is that there's a new building board in my co-op and we may soon have a dog to walk again. Never thought I'd see it happen.

Thanks, Izzy, for a great year, kid. Oh, and conjurer - yes, this is one serious looking cat, but she's also the sweetest critter I think I've ever had. By my side constantly.

Image

Image

Image
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 29th 2017, 2:11pm

She's got to be one of the most photogenic kitty's I've ever seen, TB, and it's awesome that she's such a loving critter. I'll keep the old fingers crossed vis-à-vis the doggy issue. In the meantime, please allow me to be a bit sappy, and ask that you give Izzy a kiss on da nose from her deceased uncle out in Cali. (And, as an OBTW, we're looking at increasing our little family by one 'ragdoll' kitty, which is something I've wanted for a long time now...)

Congrats on that 366-day milestone, TB...and may you have many, many more, mon ami! ;)
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 6803
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by Thunder1 » September 29th 2017, 3:18pm

Very cute cat!!..btw, Frenchies do well with cats if they are raised w/ them as pups..hint, hint..
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16869
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Nine Months Later

Post by TemerityB » September 29th 2017, 5:10pm

Mortuus wrote:She's got to be one of the most photogenic kitty's I've ever seen, TB, and it's awesome that she's such a loving critter. I'll keep the old fingers crossed vis-à-vis the doggy issue. In the meantime, please allow me to be a bit sappy, and ask that you give Izzy a kiss on da nose from her deceased uncle out in Cali. (And, as an OBTW, we're looking at increasing our little family by one 'ragdoll' kitty, which is something I've wanted for a long time now...)

Congrats on that 366-day milestone, TB...and may you have many, many more, mon ami! ;)


You got it, Mort.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Post Reply

Return to “Pet World”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest