The New TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

The New TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph

Post by Racer-X » March 25th 2019, 9:11pm

"At Baselworld 2019, after years of seeing many new releases from the brand, the TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph was the primary focus.

That’s right, we walked into the TAG Heuer booth, sat down in the conference room and aside from seeing a digital presentation of a new Golf watch, we physically saw one watch. Ok, that’s not exactly true. We saw a handful of different variants of the same watch and that ought to tell you how important the new TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph is to the brand. And what’s more, this new piece kicks off a new lineup with more models to come. A new chronograph will be announced later this year and in a case that differs from the current retro Heuer Heritage Autavia that is on the market. The fact that the debut model within the Autavia line is a three-hander is also a real surprise."

https://www.fratellowatches.com/thoughts-on-the-new-tag-heuer-autavia-isograph/
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The New TAG Heuer Autavia Isograph

Post by MAX » March 26th 2019, 4:50am

I see hints of Breitling in there.
One watch Ive never owned is any TAG not that I didnt want one.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 26th 2019, 7:43am

I own four TAGs - not one newer than the year 2000. Most of their newer stuff doesn't do a thing for me, and the quartz Aquaracer line remains the biggest ripoff in the history of watchdom.

This model is the first in awhile that I find interesting; I really like the styling. That MSRP is kinda jarring, but TAGs prices can be lowered, even at an AD.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 26th 2019, 8:18am

Tag's one of those few companies that non-WIS seem to know about. Indeed, it's the "high end" at many of the better department stores and jewelers. I was always somewhat ambivalent about the brand, but some of their models aren't bad at all.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 26th 2019, 7:13pm

32771 wrote:Nice but damn on the pricing.

Tag is just like Oris: Ya like it? Wait it out. ADs cut prices on old models, and they go gray worse than Nick Lowe.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Heuer & Tag Heuer”