TAG Heuer Muhammad Ali Tribute watch

koimaster
Founder

TAG Heuer Muhammad Ali Tribute watch

Post by koimaster » October 26th 2016, 3:48pm

On the third of June this year, one of the greatest sportsmen of our times passed away at the age of 74. And though Muhammad Ali’s legacy encompassed more than boxing – his civil rights activism is particularly noteworthy – it’s his style, his personal swagger and success in the ring that will remain his greatest legacy.

http://timeandtidewatches.com/breaking- ... ng-master/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: TAG Heuer Muhammad Ali Tribute watch

Post by TemerityB » October 26th 2016, 7:51pm

Shockingly, at first glance, I don't hate it. Wouldn't buy it - though I am guilty of owning an Oris homage watch - but I've seen worse.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: TAG Heuer Muhammad Ali Tribute watch

Post by Mark1 » October 26th 2016, 8:11pm

My first thought- the internal bezel looks like a roulette wheel which apparently, is intentional. Not for me. I'm okay with the tribute on the caseback, wouldn't buy it with the name plastered all over the dial. Ali has a broad enough appeal that many will like it.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Heuer & Tag Heuer”