I signed up for Flaviar

Wine, Beer, and the hard stuff
svaglic
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

I signed up for Flaviar

Post by svaglic » April 29th 2021, 7:29pm

It’s an alcohol club that sends you testers of various alcohols to try.
Here is good write up of it
https://delishably.com/beverages/Is-Fla ... iskey-Club

You can send these as a gift too.

A good chance for me to try various alcohols, even alcohols from other countries, and not have to buy a big bottle to find out I don’t like it.
I signed up and placed my first order. For the main bottle I chose Jefferson’s small batch, I know I like Jefferson’s and I don’t have any at the moment. I didn’t want to risk my big bottle on something I may not like. For my testers I ordered their awards pack. I thought about one of the scotch tester packs, but I have a lot of scotch right now. There are a lot of tester packs to choose from, I can choose vodka, gin, tequila, whiskey, bourbon, scotch etc... I’m sure I’ll come out of this year with some new favorites.

With testers I won’t have another horrid Laphroaig experience of having a full bottle of pond scum sitting around.

I think the price is reasonable to try various alcohols.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I signed up for Flaviar

Post by Mark1 » April 30th 2021, 9:00pm

I read up on the link. I'll be interested in hearing your impressions of both the booze and the service.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “The Pub”